wrestler of the year voting

Started by JacobRaschka, March 13, 2024, 12:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JacobRaschka

make sure to vote for wrestler of the year!

Voting is available on our website: https://wiwrestle.com/wrestler-of-the-year-voting-2/

Round 1 goes till Friday and then round 2 goes till Tuesday evening. Round 2 will be the top 3 from each division. Winners will be announced next Wednesday.

rankwizard

A coaches vote would be more accurate, but this works too-- depends whose fan base had the time to get the votes in.

VQOriginal

Quote from: rankwizard on March 20, 2024, 07:22:10 AMA coaches vote would be more accurate, but this works too-- depends whose fan base had the time to get the votes in.

Exactly why I didn't do an open vote. I didn't need out of state/country people voting on people they didn't know at all.

Dizzy

The WWCA does vote for a wrestler of the Year. Nomination period is currently going on

rankwizard

Quote from: VQOriginal on March 24, 2024, 11:58:42 AM
Quote from: rankwizard on March 20, 2024, 07:22:10 AMA coaches vote would be more accurate, but this works too-- depends whose fan base had the time to get the votes in.

Exactly why I didn't do an open vote. I didn't need out of state/country people voting on people they didn't know at all.

agree, Freeman did a great job and won a legit title but also has two losses on his record to D1 wrestlers