New WW coach

Started by hill billy billy, July 21, 2018, 02:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigG

It's also to invest someone with a priestly office. Hilly Billies are know to do that.

I hope WW finds Mr. Right. I still have a bad taste from the fader thing.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

ramjet

Quote from: bigG on September 11, 2018, 07:05:46 AM
It's also to invest someone with a priestly office. Hilly Billies are know to do that.

UWEC doesn't  ;D

bigG

Quote from: ramjet on September 11, 2018, 07:37:56 AM
Quote from: bigG on September 11, 2018, 07:05:46 AM

UWEC doesn't  ;D

True that. I have kids asking about their wrestling up there. Pretty nice school, too. I send a lot of 'em that way.

hill billy billy

The hire resembles Gene Chizik. Lot of similarities except this coach has teeth.

I will say this about my thoughts on the coach. In terms of fit it is a very good hire.

For him to have success at WW he will have to throw his Tony Robbins, Jon Gordon, Gary V and Coye Cooper books in the garbage.

Ghetto

Didn't Chzik win a national title and then get fired? Is it the dude from Nebraska-Kearney? I can't think of anyone else that would have happened to. Or won a national title then fell on their face? Cuz he did that too.

For him to have success he will have to work our state and recruit. There's tons of kids who can wrestle at Whitewater who decide not to wrestle at all.

As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

hill billy billy

Chizik was an ASSITANT AT Auburn had a below average record and Iowa State and came back to Auburn

Ghetto

I do love your spelling errors as part of your hillbilly persona.

HULK

Ghetto

Quote from: coconut joe on September 12, 2018, 04:44:32 PM
Quote from: Ghetto on September 12, 2018, 11:47:59 AM
I do love your spelling errors as part of your hillbilly persona.

We all can't be fancy pants folk from Whitefish Bay.

That's true. If i was from there I'd be even more amazing.

mojo123

Matt Zwaschka from MSOE?

Stat_Girl

Maybe WW can pick up Viking Kicker Dan Carlson.  Quite sure he will be unemployed soon and for the taking!  ;D

stbird

Matt Zwaschka - Interim Head Coach

Bart Chelevig - Interim Head Assistant Coach

hill billy billy

YOU GUYS STOLE THE BREAKING NEWS FROM THE HILL BILLY. I AM DONE LIVING IN THE MOUNTAINS. NORTHWOODS INTERNET SUCKS

Does Chizik bring in Gus Mahlzahn? Does he bring in Cam Newton? What will he do to beat the Nick Saban of the WIAC MALECHECK? I haven't been this excited since the snail race on my front porch last night

bigG

Snore! Maybe it's time you came down the hill tow West Beaver Creek for our toad races (world famous... in Sparta township).

Glad WW found a man. Hope they kick tail; just not TOO much tail.