USA banned from the 2017 World Cup

Started by crossface21, February 03, 2017, 11:38:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fryguy518

I wonder if this is part of the plan to Make America Great Again.  This really sucks!!!!!!  Cant blame them for feeling this way towards us.

ramjet

;D ;D Oh boy this thread will not last long....... ::)

Nailbender

I 100% agree with you fry. Hold on to a rock people, it's going to get very interesting for the next 4 years. I can't imagine being one of these athletes that have trained as hard as they have for this sport to have this happen. VERY UNFORTUNATE the situation we are in.

bigoil

Quote from: Nailbender on February 03, 2017, 07:41:08 PM
I 100% agree with you fry. Hold on to a rock people, it's going to get very interesting for the next 4 years. I can't imagine being one of these athletes that have trained as hard as they have for this sport to have this happen. VERY UNFORTUNATE the situation we are in.

Well, the wrestlers I've read about support our president and our country including David Taylor.

wraslfan

Quote from: bigoil on February 03, 2017, 09:21:01 PM
Quote from: Nailbender on February 03, 2017, 07:41:08 PM

Well, the wrestlers I've read about support our president and our country including David Taylor.
That is encouraging to hear.

Nailbender

"There is such a common respect for wrestlers in Iran. They love wrestling. They're huge fans if mine. I'm bummed about that, I really wanted to be part of something great in what I consider a great country. Obviously, my views and our country's views are different" I am quoting Jordan Burroughs from the NY Times article. In my opinion, Burroughs "Trumps" Taylor.

bigoil

If he thinks Iran is a great country and you side with him, have at it and to live there.

maggie

oh boy...: fryguy518, Ya nailed it.... ;) however, I doubt we seen the last of these...Just a Guess       ;D ...Bigoil, They do have great wrestling Teams but i don't want to live there and i doubt the Great  Jordan Burroughs does either. maybe they can move the Matches to saudi Arabia instead,  after all,  there Peaceful People and not on the ban list for whatever reason. :o I know, I Know ( I'm shaking my head too).....but it sure would be nice to see Burroughs put a body slam on Mohamed Atta and then Taylor can use the death defying chest cruncher on Waleed al Shehri 2 of Saudi Arabia's best...   but on a 'High'  note both of them Saudis retired very quickly in 2001 so well never get to see them wrestle....Thank God..... ;)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

Ghetto

Things have changed. The US is back in the World Cup.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

bkraus

I just hope they don't ban Mongolia!   :o
Strive for Perfection

Ledger

Quote from: bkraus on February 06, 2017, 08:59:44 AM
I just hope they don't ban Mongolia!   :o
Ha!  That would take the strip-gate to a whole new level.

bigG

Quote from: bigoil on February 04, 2017, 05:36:39 PM
If he thinks Iran is a great country and you side with him, have at it and to live there.

I guess that was something you didn't want to read. :) Funny how that works.

Anyone who respects Iran should git on out! ;) Common man!
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

bigoil

Quote from: bigG on February 08, 2017, 06:05:55 AM

I read it. The people of Iran are rabid wrestling fans that doesn't change what the government of Iran has and is doing. I'm not sure there has been a year that Iran has t had sanctions on them from every president since Carter. They threatened a missle strike at any one of our 36 military bases within striking distance.

bigG

Quote from: bigoil on February 08, 2017, 06:22:33 AM
Quote from: bigG on February 08, 2017, 06:05:55 AM

I read it. The people of Iran are rabid wrestling fans that doesn't change what the government of Iran has and is doing. I'm not sure there has been a year that Iran has t had sanctions on them from every president since Carter. They threatened a missle strike at any one of our 36 military bases within striking distance.

Kind of like the US. Our politicians don't rep the people. They represent the other politicians. here it's money, there, it's religion. I couldn't help but notice how great their wrestlers are in terms of sportsmanship. Great country, led by clowns. Reminds me of home.

Either way, nice to see they'll welcome us.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.