Welcome to the family

Started by Ghetto, August 16, 2014, 09:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghetto

I'm excited to welcome two new coaches to the Whitefish Bay wrestling family.

First, Chris Kempowski. Chris was the head coach at Riverside for a long time and has developed great kids in a difficult coaching environment. He's always had great big guys in his program, and I'm excited to have a coach who can work with our bigs. Our big guys have always wrestled like little guys on their feet, and that's not always the best way. On top of that, we've been friends for years as we've chased each other from tournament to tournament. He's a great addition.

Second, we've hired Ryan Seidler. Ryan was a state champ at Adams HS and was a Division 3 national qualifier at UW-Eau Claire. Ryan brings a different perspective on things being from the middle part of the state, and has some great college experience, being at both Augsburg and Eau Claire. He'll bring an intensity to our live wrestling sessions and show our kids what it takes to make the jump to the next level. He also allows me to now not have to wrestle with anyone higher than 106!! Thanks Ryan.  ;D

Can we start the season early? I can't wait to get going.

As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

aarons23

Sounds like a couple of nice pick ups....congrats.
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

imnofish

None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

Ghetto

Quote from: imnofish on August 18, 2014, 11:09:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPQlXNH36mI   8)

Good luck this year! 

I hope this plan comes together. Very excited to have these guys.

imnofish

I remember the excitement of being part of a new coaching staff, back in 1978, focused on bringing newfound success to a program.  Some of the most exciting times of my life.  You have me smiling, just thinking about it.  Sort of envy you, at this moment.   :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

Ghetto

Tomorrow I have to present to 50 MPS newbies. Envy now completely over.  ;D

ruhscoach

Thanks, I'm excited to make the transition to Bay.   Time to load up on Blue and White gear

Out of Nowhere

Pretty soon this board is going to be one massive party.  Welcome to the Conference guys