Whitefish bay vs port

Started by aarons23, January 28, 2014, 11:00:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aarons23

Dual is obviously canceled tonight...rumor has it that it won't be rescheduled.  That's disappointing.....bring on Thursday a Ghetto and we will do a triple dual with you and GTown.

I guess we will have to just have a mock dual......lol....you draw weight Ghetto......I'll send first wrestler out and we can argue score.....lol
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

Ghetto

Rescheduled for next Wednesday at 7 p.m at Bay.

We were gonna rock, paper scissors to see who would win each weight, but the powers that be said no.  ;D
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

aarons23

Sweet....why we always in Bay.....you guys don't like our gym?
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

Ghetto

Your memory stinks man!!  Don't remember Meins and Gray at the end of the crazy dual? The one where I may or may not have introduced myself loudly to the crowd?  ;D

aarons23

Quote from: Ghetto on January 28, 2014, 11:43:17 AM
Your memory stinks man!!  Don't remember Meins and Gray at the end of the crazy dual? The one where I may or may not have introduced myself loudly to the crowd?  ;D

Yeah....wasn't that two years ago? 

It's very strenuous! 

EIUwrestler1

come to think of it we have been at Bay the last two years, do you guys ever travel?

Ghetto

We thought we'd schedule the two best teams in the conference at home. Great planning.  ::)

go figure

Is Fleischman still wrestling for Port? I saw he took a forfeit win at the Cedarburg duel and have not seen his name in Port's line-up since.

LTD

If I can get some assurance of a Smith - Gomez match at 126 I will definitely make the trip.  Let me know!

aarons23

I think there is a pretty good chance you'll see that matchup.

It's very strenuous! 

thesweep

Ghetto

Quote from: LTD on January 30, 2014, 09:24:44 AM
If I can get some assurance of a Smith - Gomez match at 126 I will definitely make the trip.  Let me know!

We will see you tomorrow then

Ghetto

138   Jack Plale (Whitefish Bay) won by decision over Moeller Brandon (Port) 5-4   
145   Brannon Bauer (Port Washington) won by pin over Jamal Brown (Bay) 3:33
152   Quentin Lueck (Port Washington) won by forfeit
160   Jordan Clark (Port Washington) won by forfeit
170   Luke Benkley (Port Washington) won by forfeit   
182   Alec Masters (Port Washington) won by decision over Matt Gottlieb (Bay) 8-4   
195   Steve Meyer (Whitefish Bay) won by decision over Cullen Bauer-Trottier (Port) 4-2   
220   Joe Beck (Whitefish Bay) won by forfeit   
285   Andy Fidler (Port Washington) won by forfeit
106   Jonah Nelson (Whitefish Bay) won by forfeit
113   Preston Makoutz (Port Washington) won by pin over Cooper Fergus (Bay) 5:15
120   Noah Rosado (Port Washington) won by forfeit
126   Zach Smith (Port Washington) won by decision over Miguel Gomez (Whitefish Bay) 8-6   
132   Manny Rosado (Port Washington) won by pin over Jack Ludke (Bay) 4:59.

Port 54 WFB 18

LTD

I wasn't able to make it. How did that Smith-Gomez match play out? Was it as close as the score infers?

Ghetto

What? We did that match just for you!!!  ;D

Miguel got the first takedown. Zach countered with near side cradle for 5, then it all got fuzzy...  ;D

Zach did a nice job on top and we couldn't get away in the second period. I thought that was a turning point. Miguel gets away from everyone.

Zach chose down to start. Miguel let him up, took him down, let him up again, took him down again. Zach almost hit a throw on the edge. Miguel had 25 seconds to take him down at the end and couldn't.

Lots of fun. Great to see where Miguel is against a good kid.