UNDER 50 TICKETS LEFT FOR THE BRTC RAFFLE

Started by WRTCSean, February 07, 2019, 09:36:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WRTCSean

UNDER 50 TICKETS LEFT!
------------------------------------------------------------

We are now under 10 days away from the 1st Annual $10K Raffle fundraiser. We have less than 50 tickets left for the raffle at Lucky's 1313 on February 16th!

You will want to get your tickets before they are gone! Remember, we only sell 250 tickets, so your odds at the $10,000 grand prize are really good!

On top of your great chance to win $10,000, your ticket is good for TWO people to attend the all you can eat & all you can drink event! You do not need to be present to win the grand prize.

You can reserve your tickets ONLINE https://buy.chip-in.us/?causeId=398 or you can contact Sean Smalley at 712-540-1810 or sean@badgerrtc.org. You can also mail a check to BRTC, PO Box 5583, Madison, WI 53705.

We will begin drawing numbers at 5:30PM.

GET YOUR TICKET! https://buy.chip-in.us/?causeId=398

Wisconsin Wrestling Fan

Sean - What do you make the check out to

BRTC or Badger Regional Training Center?
Kirk Nelson
Badger Wrestling Team 1983-1984
UW-Madison. BBA Degree. Marketing Major.
Fennimore High School http://rvwrestlingalum.com/Programs/1982_files/145.pdf

WRTCSean

Checks can be payable to the BRTC or Badger Regional Training Center. Either one will work. Since we are getting close to the event, I would recommend purchasing online!

WRTCSean

Down to 40 tickets left!

I've had a few people ask if Lucky's 1313 will be open to the public? Lucky's 1313 will not be open to the public during the event. The only way you will be able to get in during this event is by having a raffle ticket.

Make sure you get yours before they are gone!

jjgris

Will anyone have tix for sale at Illinois meet tomorrow?

bigoil

I'll sell you mine for $9500.

Last meet I bought mine from Mr. Dow and I'm sure Sean will be there as well.

WRTCSean

I will be there tomorrow. I can meet up with you after the dual to get you squared away with a ticket. Please feel free to shoot me a text tomorrow at 712-540-1810 so we can connect!

leg turk

Just got my ticket, really looking forward to this event!  How are the sales going, did you get rid of all the tickets?  See you guys Saturday!

BuckyMatt

Quote from: leg turk on February 14, 2019, 10:17:10 AM
Just got my ticket, really looking forward to this event!  How are the sales going, did you get rid of all the tickets?  See you guys Saturday!

I look forward to meeting you in person LT; I enjoy your insight on the board!

TomM

Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

jjgris

Couldn't make it to Madison.
Did I win yet?

leg turk

Just left Lucky's, that was a great time tonight.  Thanks to Sean and whoever else helps out putting this together.  It's very clear to see how important it is to get the ball rolling on the fundraising for the BRTC.  It was great to see all of the U.W Coaches and Coach Askren making the rounds talking to the crowd.  Congrats to the raffle winners!

imwi

So who won the big prize?  I won a Badger Wrestling T-shirt but ended up giving it to a guy that was wearing an Iowa tshirt so he'd have something appropriate to wear.

WRTCSean

The final three ticket holders decided to split the grand prize. The final three were Steve Best, Pat Christenson and Bob Wozniak.