Finals

Started by MarkK, February 27, 2016, 07:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkK

Meicher comes off his back to get a reversal and back point at 126 D1  wins it 9-8 A freshman winner over a senor

Nutter and schoenherr was a score fest.  16 seconds left schoenherr up 15-12

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

MarkK

Schoenherr wins 15-13 at 126 d3  what a match
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

MarkK

Pual Bianchi is a three time state champion

MarkK

Van Maanen in a solid victory over Nathan Smith D1 132

MarkK

Hunter Dischler is a 3 x state champion

MarkK

Stoughton came to wrestle tonight.   Kraus wins bing and caps it off with a last seocnd aggressive takedown.  Kraus beats Morgan 13-4

MarkK

Vern Pieper givng medal to Model.  Class

MarkK

Stoughton is 2 for two Dow is up next

MarkK

Dow comes off his back twice agins Krein.  It is back and forth.  Can Dow make it 3 in a row for Stoughton?

maggie

that SPARTA kid IS TOUGH!...WOW
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

MarkK

Freeedoms Seth Vosters wins 8-2 to capture the 160 pound championship in D2

maggie

another conf champ..Hemmi   :)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

thequad

Bosman avenges loses at regional and sectional by beating Bianchi when it counted most! D2 106.
I am now OLD enough to know how little I knew when I knew it ALL.

ankle pick

I didn't have a very good angle, but was Bahr pretty close to being stuck?  That place would've went nuts if the ref slaps the mat!  He is flat out impressive though, I hope he's looking at UW Madison for college!

woody53

He was on his back, but his shoulder was was not close. Got to see it up close. But it was a great move.
Fast cars, drag race. Fast Drivers, Road Race!