takdwn2

Anyone have contact info for the whitefish
Bay head wrestling coach? I'm looking for info
About their tournament February 1,2014.
Thanks in advance

Ghetto

As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

DocWrestling

Pretty sure he has been in witness protection for quite some time.
Of Course, this is only my opinion and no one elses!

bigoil

I figured this was about a rant or why is he tweeting in the middle of a match :)

aarons23

I was waiting for the Classic Dale talking to himself. ;D
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

Quack

Quote from: howavi on January 19, 2014, 07:11:49 PM
I figured this was about a rant or why is he tweeting in the middle of a match :)
Were you at Hamilton yesterday too?
Come off, like you go on.
Live by the headlock, die by the headlock

TomM

He's the good lookin' one, right?  8)
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

Ghetto

Waaaaaiiiiiitttt a minute!!!!

I may or may not talk to myself. How do you know I'm not talking to my imaginary friend next to me?

And maybe, just maybe, I am researching fantasy football stuff in the chairs of a tournament in order to win my unparalleled 4th Wiwrestling.com fantasy football title. Not, as I've been accused of, tweeting some joke I found on Twitter?

We all know I've calmed down in my old age. Rants are a thing of the past...  ;) Except at OTW where that one guy in the striped shirt is always telling me to sit down IN the chair. I'm next to it! Dang!!

Have a great day. Thanks to MLK, I have the day off.  ;D

littleguy301

Now I am laughing. I will always now question what Ghetto is doing in the chair,,,,,,fanasy football? great try on that, I am thinking something else ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

CLC FAN

They're mad if you're in the chair tweeting... they're mad if you're out of the chair coaching... what's a fella to do?

Ghetto

They need to put that line on the mat like they have in college. Problem solved. No chairs needed. And that guy at OTW that is obsessed with my lack of chair etiquette can go back to worrying about the kids on the mat and not my crazy self.

maggie

So, did ya make the right move ghetto...lol
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

bigG

Quote from: Ghetto on January 20, 2014, 09:10:34 AM
Waaaaaiiiiiitttt a minute!!!!

I may or may not talk to myself. How do you know I'm not talking to my imaginary friend next to me?

And maybe, just maybe, I am researching fantasy football stuff in the chairs of a tournament in order to win my unparalleled 4th Wiwrestling.com fantasy football title. Not, as I've been accused of, tweeting some joke I found on Twitter?

We all know I've calmed down in my old age. Rants are a thing of the past...  ;) Except at OTW where that one guy in the striped shirt is always telling me to sit down IN the chair. I'm next to it! Dang!!

Have a great day. Thanks to MLK, I have the day off.  ;D

Yeah, the chair should be ghoul. Should be okay if you're touching, or within ten feet of, the chair. That's my interp. :)

How can you demo a move while in a chair? Coachable moments. Yes, sometimes intense; but that's RASSLIN'.

Either way, I hope the dude is nice in his critique. That Bay coach still thinks it's illegal to play an AM radio at night. Gentle!
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Todd

Saw him last weekend @ Hamilton, chatted a bit and then he was off coaching again. 

Good to see ya Dale.
"This page intentionally left blank".

Ghetto