NFHS

Started by paintortureagony, February 13, 2021, 09:17:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bman

This is awful. I am rarely getting the live stream to open/load, and when it finally opens, it looks more like a slide show because it keeps freezing.

Mwrestlingfan

This is complete bs!!! Schools YouTube channels did a better job. Mine is constantly trying to re load!!!

Mwrestlingfan

No it's not my internet.

Wrestlologist

Mat to mat answer:  On my laptop, I copied my nfhsnetwork.com Internet address from up on top, then opened a new tab, then pasted the address to that tab.  Jumped up from my chair, spun around twice, sat back down and searched for WIAA Wrestling, then finally got back in and chose the next mat.  Waited.  Waited... got back in to the next mat.  Did the same thing again.  Now I had three tabs, one with each mat.  Then I opened a fourth tab to get Trackwrestling.  Lastly, a fifth tab to bring up wiwrestling.com so I could see the forum.

LOTS of pauses in the nfhsnetwork feeds.  Sometimes had to refresh.  Sometimes had to restart.  Timing seems to get way off of trackwrestling.  Sometimes half a match off.  What a poor system!

Get a couple of the special spices out of the kitchen cabinet,  sprinkle some in your left hand, and toss it over your right shoulder.  Then do the YMCA dance except invent your own WIAA motions.  Eventually it will work!
Always do what is right ... God doesn't grade on a curve.

Mwrestlingfan

I did get a refund. Won't hold my breath until it shows up, but they did respond

bman

Quote from: Mwrestlingfan on February 13, 2021, 11:49:14 AM
I did get a refund. Won't hold my breath until it shows up, but they did respond

Did you fill out the email form or did you call them?

Mwrestlingfan

Filled out the form

wrestletough

What a joke this is. Never can see a whole match without buffering. They caught me this time but never again. Please remember to cancel or you get billed after your plan runs out!!!!!

thequad

But didn't you like the spinning circles?
I am now OLD enough to know how little I knew when I knew it ALL.

SayHey42

The commercials streamed flawlessly.

The site has always been bad and can't handle high traffic. Not to sound like a Monday morning quarterback but NFHS should have never been used by the WIAA. Meanwhile, free streams on Facebook and YouTube have worked pretty flawlessly for other events this season.

crossface21

Who can we contact at the WIAA about this garbage?

talktolee

so now that the weekend is over can you still replay the event?  if so is it still apparently all garbage on the replay?

bigoil

TomM

Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"