Luxemburg-Casco vs Coleman

Started by threeinarow, December 21, 2015, 11:31:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

threeinarow

Tuesday night these two titans are going to knock heads! Going to be an epic dual! Predictions?
Every horse can be ridden and every man can be thrown.

threeinarow

L-C #2 Div. 2.                Coleman #2 Div. 3

106- Bosman 1               Grzybowski 1
113- Ronsman 11            Gross HM
120- Lemens 12               Casper HM
126- Worachek HM            Teteak HM
132- LaCrosse                  Baldwin HM
138- Vandehei 3               Karbon 10
145- Routhioux 10            Blanchard 3
152- Peters                       Nasal
160- Alsteen HM                Lansin 3
170- Smerchek 5               Pillath 12
182- Ducat 5                     Stodola 2
195- Tlachek                      Zeitler 11
220- Lloyd                          ????
Hwt- Rasmussen 11            Salewski 6

NWIS

Great dual by two of WI most storied programs. If the LC band gets to play "Final Countdown" then I'll take the Spartans by 3.

padre

Where is this dual?  And it is tomorrow?

ELG

NWIS- please explain more about the band playing the final countdown. Do they play it when the last match of the dual decides the outcome?

FinalWord

Quote from: ELG on December 21, 2015, 07:35:14 PM
NWIS- please explain more about the band playing the final countdown. Do they play it when the last match of the dual decides the outcome?
[/quote
When ever my team gets to face LC in the Field House; it does seem the Spartan band plays Final Countdown in an attempt to rally their forces. Seems to work pretty well.
" I never met a man I didn't like except Will Rodgers."

threeinarow

The dual is at Luxemburg-Casco High School and the JV's start at 6 pm with the varsity to follow. If you have someone you know that is not sure about trying this great sport out, bring them to this match! If this doesn't get them hooked, nothing will. Besides the state tourny of course, but this is as good as it gets this time of the year.

Rat

Will there be enough seating I would hate to make the long drive and get turned away :(

threeinarow

It's going to be standing room only I would guess. Don't have to worry about being turned away, we'll find room! I can't wait for this dual, it's going to be electric in that gym!! See you all tonight!

uncle Fester

might have to fire up the limo and make an appearance...
we didnt come here for a picnic

Jimmy

If you need any dead weight in case of icey roads I would be happy to ride in the trunk!

littleguy301

Quote from: Jimmy on December 22, 2015, 11:41:46 AM
If you need any dead weight in case of icey roads I would be happy to ride in the trunk!

Are you sure that would be a good idea?
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

uncle Fester

get the cows milked early jimmy...gotta get going early...will pick you up by the milkhouse...
we didnt come here for a picnic

Jimmy

I'll give the cows the night off. Will be a great dual that I don't want to miss

LTD