Kelly Bires tonight on ESPN 2

Started by millert, June 09, 2007, 11:29:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dad 2 5

He does! But NNS is strange Bliss is 7th in points and sounds like he is going to be let go. I also saw Jayski saying Kelly in 10 is listed as Harvick's back up.

WISCwrestlingfan

It's a great day for wrestling! :D

woody53

I am so enjoying the cars on a Road Course at Watkin's Glen. Ambrose is doing a great job in the car that Kelly drove last year.
Fast cars, drag race. Fast Drivers, Road Race!

woody53

Quote from: woody53 on August 08, 2009, 04:37:06 PM
I am so enjoying the cars on a Road Course at Watkin's Glen. Ambrose is doing a great job in the car that Kelly drove last year.
And he takes it to a big win.

dad 2 5

I see Wimmer and Menard on the entry list for Michigan. I am sure Kelly will be there bu just as a back up.

dad 2 5

BIG NEWS on Jayski that Kelly is top of the list to get the 88 ride next year as Brad K moves on!

woody53

Bires is listed as a driver for this weekends Nationwide race in Atlanta. He will be in the #11, Ridemakerz, Toyota. That is the same team that Andrew Ranger took to a third place finish last weekend in Montreal.

woody53

The fact that CJM Racing had a press release about Kelly being in the car for this weekend, and that the team is in 17th place in owner points, this is not a start and park weekend for Bires. ;D

woody53

Kelly started 32nd in the #11 Toyota at Atlanta. 50 laps in he is running 15th.

woody53

Then he smokes an engine and finishes in 32nd. :(

dad 2 5

Sounds like Kelly is in the mix for the 5 car. I think both the 5 or 88 would be good fits for him. It could happen this weekend but more likely in two weeks.

woody53

It is official today. Bires signed a two year deal to drive for JR Motorsports next year. It will be a full time ride and it is still unclear whether he will be in the #88 or the #5, as they are still finalizing sponsorship. I say go for the #5, Kelly. It is real easy to stitch a 3 next to it on hats and shirts. ;)

dad 2 5

dad 2 5

They are going to try to get him in the 5 car at least once this season. hope so

woody53

I got my KBR shirt in the mail today. Nice shirt. Thanks Tom.