--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

harley

Ghetto

I have proven over and over that I am no NFL GM. I don't like the first round pick. Reminds me of another guy they thought would play better in the NFL than in college- Justin Harrell.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

ramjet

imnofish

None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

littleguy301

Quote from: Ghetto on April 28, 2019, 04:55:11 PM
I have proven over and over that I am no NFL GM. I don't like the first round pick. Reminds me of another guy they thought would play better in the NFL than in college- Justin Harrell.

I smell a bet coming on!

I like the second pick in the first, savage. I think he comes in  and plays early. Second and third round also make a difference playing right away, maybe as backups but playing.

I give the packers a 7. I like this draft.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Ghetto

I also like Savage. Those kinds of athletes make a difference. He's crazy fast, and versatile. I can see them playing dime a lot with 27 near the line to blitz and cover RBs. If King can ever get out of the cold tub and make the field, there is talent in the defensive backfield. According to Twitter, he was the only guy who finished on IR to not be out there for spring workouts.

I honestly thought Jackson would move to safety. I've heard 900 year old Tramon Williams will return to corner, which doesn't bode well for Jackson and King in terms of them being a solution opposite Alexander.

The TE they drafted will play early for sure. At least I hope so. I am no fan of Jimmy "The Statue" Graham. He wasn't used by McCarthy at all because he is garbage.

littleguy301

I just read that some NFL guy feels the 5th? Rlund pick keke out of Texas am could be the starter over Lowry. So basically he must be better than the first round pick gary!

I dont like the Gary pick either. Tons of talent but hurt all the time and never lived up to the hype. He could be good maybe but with that high of a pick I want an instant starter.

Ghetto

Lowry is just a guy. I think he was an UDFA? I would say he played well in Daniels' absence, but he should be a backup.

Gary fits the mold of what the Packers want in OLB physically. I hope Pettine can mold the kid into something.

TomM

Packer 2019 Draft 'Grade' .. 'A' (Until proven otherwise)

16-0 Baby!
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

littleguy301

Quote from: Ghetto on April 30, 2019, 10:23:11 AM
Lowry is just a guy. I think he was an UDFA? I would say he played well in Daniels' absence, but he should be a backup.

Gary fits the mold of what the Packers want in OLB physically. I hope Pettine can mold the kid into something.

Lowry was a 4th rounder. Had a very good college career at northwestern. Has some records there. I know it is northwestern but still a good college guy.

Good role player in the NFL I feel. Did a nice job starting for Daniel's I think.

Only time will tell on Gary.

Ghetto

Thanks LG. I should do my homework.

I was reading that Daniels is on the trade block or will not receive a contract when his is up. I am a huge Daniels fan, but I think that the Packers should move on from him. He's about to be 30. Is he worth a 4 year deal with the guys that the Packers drafted and already have? A Daniels at top form along with Clark makes for a middle that is tough to handle. If the guys on the outside are good as they have been, things are really looking up this year.

I am excited for the Packers, despite hating the first pick.