Upper Midwest Regional

Started by dforsythe, March 01, 2024, 08:23:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dforsythe

Does anyone know where I can find a time schedule for the Upper Midwest regional happening in Point this weekend?

Ledger

Quote from: dforsythe on March 01, 2024, 08:23:39 AMDoes anyone know where I can find a time schedule for the Upper Midwest regional happening in Point this weekend?
Hey Doug, it's starting at 11 am today and tomorrow.

dforsythe

Darn it. I thought it was Saturday and Sunday. I was hoping to make it up on Sunday.

crossface21

Quote from: Ledger on March 01, 2024, 08:34:15 AM
Quote from: dforsythe on March 01, 2024, 08:23:39 AMDoes anyone know where I can find a time schedule for the Upper Midwest regional happening in Point this weekend?
Hey Doug, it's starting at 11 am today and tomorrow.

Starts at 12pm today, and 11am on Saturday.

Ledger

Yup just found out they delayed it an hour today

TomM

The Pointers are excited to host the NCAA Upper Midwest Regional this weekend, March 1st & 2nd. As the National qualifying tournament, this is arguably the most important event of the year for the Dawgs. Wrestling will begin on Friday at 12:00 Noon, with doors opening at 11:00 AM. Saturday, wrestling will begin at 11:00 AM, with doors opening at 10:00 AM. Tickets will be available at the door. Prices are $15 for all session passes (2-day) or $10 for single day passes. Students and seniors are $12 for all sessions and $8 single day.

The Pointers recently finished up the regular season with a 4th place finish at the WIAC Championship. Luca Paladino led the team with a 2nd place finish at 125 lbs. UWSP ended the day seven more place winners. Full results can be found here: https://www.trackwrestling.com/predefinedtournaments/MainFrame.jsp?newSession=false&TIM=1708973203520&pageName=%2Fpredefinedtournaments%2FTournamentHub.jsp&twSessionId=sexnjxipzp

We hope to fill Quandt Fieldhouse this weekend for the regional as we have many of the top teams in the nation competing. If you cannot make it in person, the event will be available on Trackwrestling.com.

Thank you for your support and we hope to see you this weekend.

Sincerely,
Johnny Johnson
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

bigoil

Quote from: Ledger on March 01, 2024, 11:39:41 AMYup just found out they delayed it an hour today
I passed Augsburg a little after 10 o'clock in Abbotsford. There's no way they were making a point by 11 to start wrestling.