Dylan Russo

Started by vsmf2010, December 05, 2023, 09:26:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vsmf2010

Anyone know what the situation is with Dylan Russo? I assume he is hurt but I have not heard anything. I expected him to at least be in the mix at 97 and likely the best option.

walden_hiker

Quote from: vsmf2010 on December 05, 2023, 09:26:23 AMAnyone know what the situation is with Dylan Russo? I assume he is hurt but I have not heard anything. I expected him to at least be in the mix at 97 and likely the best option.

In the Badger den podcast last night, Bono said there was a season ending injury at 197 but did not give a specific name.

vsmf2010

Quote from: walden_hiker on December 05, 2023, 09:43:05 AM
Quote from: vsmf2010 on December 05, 2023, 09:26:23 AMAnyone know what the situation is with Dylan Russo? I assume he is hurt but I have not heard anything. I expected him to at least be in the mix at 97 and likely the best option.

In the Badger den podcast last night, Bono said there was a season ending injury at 197 but did not give a specific name.

Bummer! Russo is not showing up at all on WS and Tal-Shahar is still showing as the starter. Tal-Shahar did wrestle 4 matches at the Jim Koch Open on Saturday so I assume the injury is to Russo and Tal-Shahar just does not give them enough at 97 right now. If we has the best option I assume he would have wrestled Sunday and not Saturday.