4. Penn
5. Neb
6. Ill.
7. Mich
8. WI
9. Rut
I am not in danger, I AM the danger!

bigG

I'll settle with my the same default response I used when a kid asked me, at my age, if I wear whitey tighties or boxers.

"Depends." :)
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Huckfinn

1. Iowa
2. tOSU
3. Minn

Flip a three-headed coin to order these three, who knows
4. Illinois
5. Penn State
6. Nebraska

7. Northwestern
8. Mich
9. WI
10. Rutgers

I assume we are talking the Big Ten Tournament, otherwise I demand a refund

jaguarwrestler

Iowa's performance against PSU makes me feel better about picking tOSU to win it

Micah

1. Iowa
2. Minn
3. tOSU
4. PSU
5. Illinois
6. Nebraska
7. Northwestern
8. Mich - Is Dutton out for the year?
9. WI
10. Rutgers

I think with a good tournament they could get into the 6-7 range.  If they have a bad tournament would not be surprised to see Rutgers pass the Badgers. 6-10 is kind of up in the air, bracket placement could have a lot to do with the teams in that range.

sudden_victory

I think Taylor, Jordan and Medbery all make the finals and Robertson finishes 5th and McCall 8th which would put Wisconsin closer to 5-6.
Life is a bowl of cherries.

MAGMA

Does anybody know if OSU's 285 will be back for the Big10s? IF he is i think they win a squeaker over Iowa.

Micah

I have heard and Hunter will both be back, but who knows.

billymurphy

The points Medbery, Jordan and Taylor get will be significant.  I highly doubt a weak Northwestern team has any chance to finish ahead of the Badgers.
I doubt Michigan will finish ahead of the Badgers in the Big Ten Tournament either. 

Huckfinn

Quote from: billymurphy on February 09, 2015, 12:24:49 PM
The points Medbery, Jordan and Taylor get will be significant.  I highly doubt a weak Northwestern team has any chance to finish ahead of the Badgers.

I think Northwestern's 4 good wrestlers are coming on strong, wrestling better than rank.  They are not much as duals team.
A Medberry-McMullin match could decide who comes out on top.

dad 2 5

my guess is:
Iowa in a land slide
MN
OS
PSU
W
MI
IL
Neb
Nw
Ind
Prd
Rut
MSU
Maryland

Huckfinn

The predictions are looking pretty good, this must not be rocket science.

Michigan running well ahead of most predictions.

dad25 got Michigan right.  (The rest of his list is facing challenges.)

jaguarwrestler

if they tie I have to look at 184... Courts not a good performance, but Iowa getting 2 points for a Med FF, honestly, points for MF is just dumb, you did nothing but walk on the mat and have your hand raised your team doesn't deserve bonus points. Technically I guess I'm right on tOSU winning, but not Iowa being 2nd, guess a MF cost me.