Jesse @ World Championships

Started by cubfan, September 12, 2013, 09:56:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cubfan

hammen

For those who are curious, I believe Budapest is 7 hours ahead of us here in CST. Jesse will begin wrestling around 6am CST on Saturday morning.

SP_Coach

What coverage is there for Worlds? Free video stream?

Harris

As I was reading this thread I started thinking about Jesse and UW.  What a stand up guy.  With all the turmoil the Badgers went through in the past few years Jesse could have just walked.  It says a lot about that young man's character that he is still "all in" for the Badgers.  Regardless of what happens at Worlds, the Olympics or in college, he is a winner in my book.  I couldn't be prouder of anyone representing Wisconsin wrestling on the world stage than Jesse Thielke.  The Badgers have such a strong nucleus of guys coming back along with some exciting new recruits.  It is going to be a fun year.

Gutwrench

Quote from: Harris on September 12, 2013, 06:55:39 PM
As I was reading this thread I started thinking about Jesse and UW.  What a stand up guy.  With all the turmoil the Badgers went through in the past few years Jesse could have just walked.  It says a lot about that young man's character that he is still "all in" for the Badgers.  Regardless of what happens at Worlds, the Olympics or in college, he is a winner in my book.  I couldn't be prouder of anyone representing Wisconsin wrestling on the world stage than Jesse Thielke.  The Badgers have such a strong nucleus of guys coming back along with some exciting new recruits.  It is going to be a fun year.

+1

bigG

Good post. Right you are. He might just be the catalyst for future greatness.

Some people follow the path, others create their own. We're blessed to have him.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

sadpanda

Good Luck to JT! -At worlds and in upcoming folk season!!
no bat-dads please

Todd

Quote from: Harris on September 12, 2013, 06:55:39 PM

Absolutely.
"This page intentionally left blank".

TLV

He is reminding me of another guy from Sconny, Garrett Lowney. Goes to Olympics after signing up with Minny. Spends most of another year redshirting. And then, recruits his own replacement.........a smallish guy by the name of Cole Konrad. Class act.
God Bless the NRA for  defending Americans'  Civil Rights for over 125 years, and for now defending the U.S. Constitution from those who attack the Second Amendment.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin

onwisconsin

Briopiate

nice come from behind win against Greece...Hope we see some throws like that during the college season!

Wisconsin Wrestling Fan

Kirk Nelson
Badger Wrestling Team 1983-1984
UW-Madison. BBA Degree. Marketing Major.
Fennimore High School http://rvwrestlingalum.com/Programs/1982_files/145.pdf

hammen

Nice headlock. Jesse looking very solid and disciplined out there. Keep it rolling against Korea!

Wisconsin Wrestling Fan

Jesse lost 7-4.  Nice showing in the tournament.  Needs the guy that beat him to win to get a wrestleback.
Kirk Nelson
Badger Wrestling Team 1983-1984
UW-Madison. BBA Degree. Marketing Major.
Fennimore High School http://rvwrestlingalum.com/Programs/1982_files/145.pdf