5-10 years ago

Started by bud, February 07, 2024, 09:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Still Luke Louison

Quote from: rankwizard on February 08, 2024, 10:05:29 AM
Quote from: Whizzersoldman on February 08, 2024, 08:28:56 AMI remember a person who posted on here all the time with opinions and than stats to match.
I was told he got kicked off because he stepped on Tom's toes.
That guy created some controversy with his posts but it seemed
like he could always back what he said with facts. It was fun reading
all the responses he would get. I think him and Ben from Missouri AWA would get
into it big time. 

That guy had big issues and didn't listen to Tom and he also stepped on other people's toes besides Tom's.

I heard they were freshly pedicured too! A real shame.

bud

Well let me start some chatter. Sectional B in D-2 at #190 looks to be loaded, L_C, Two Rivers, and Kiel. How do Ya' have them finishing??
Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie!

MNbadger

Why are you bringing up Taylor Swift in this?
Quote from: No One Cares on February 08, 2024, 09:31:16 AM
Quote from: npope on February 08, 2024, 09:03:58 AM
Quote from: Whizzersoldman on February 08, 2024, 08:28:56 AMI remember a person who posted on here all the time with opinions and than stats to match.
I was told he got kicked off because he stepped on Tom's toes.
That guy created some controversy with his posts but it seemed
like he could always back what he said with facts. It was fun reading
all the responses he would get. I think him and Ben from Missouri AWA would get
into it big time. 

Whether topics being discussed are true or not isn't the criteria for getting deleted (although that may enter into it). Rather, Tom has been pretty clear that offensive posts (in addition to privacy and political issues) are the ones that tend to get deleted. I think the line is fairly well defined...if one cares to stay on the "right" side of it.

Tom doesn't own the forum anymore and has nothing to do with it.  Post away all you want about Taylor Swift...
I would like to reach through the screen and slap the next person who starts a thread about "global warming." Wraslfan
"Obama thinks we should all be on welfare."  BigG
"MN will eventually go the way of Greece." Wraslfan

MarkK

Yeah it is quiet.   Lot more things pulling us away. 
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

CityGuy

Yes. Trucker Hats posts are the best LOL. Need this years state regime

Whizzersoldman

I heard they were freshly pedicured too! A real shame.

That would surely be grounds for ejection

whatever

Quote from: bud on February 07, 2024, 09:37:46 AMThis time of the year and the forum is soooo quiet. What's happened. Years ago it would be lit up like a Christmas tree!!

I understand people want to be compensated for their time but speaking for myself, being charged to see something like rankings makes a geezer like me say the inappropriate term3 with this forum. 👎
"....the older I get, the better I was....."

Houndhead

Good to see you are still lurking here Whatever. Hope things are well with you.

whatever

Quote from: Houndhead on February 20, 2024, 06:06:44 AMGood to see you are still lurking here Whatever. Hope things are well with you.

Thanks, HH - I resurface briefly around State Tournament time......😎

Hope things are going well for you, as well.
"....the older I get, the better I was....."

Dale Einerson

littleguy301

Quote from: whatever on February 19, 2024, 02:28:31 PM
Quote from: bud on February 07, 2024, 09:37:46 AMThis time of the year and the forum is soooo quiet. What's happened. Years ago it would be lit up like a Christmas tree!!

I understand people want to be compensated for their time but speaking for myself, being charged to see something like rankings makes a geezer like me say the inappropriate term3 with this forum. 👎

Easy whatever! After paying for flo something had to go.

Good to hear from you and hound. I guess we are the OG on here so dale einerson your the real OG!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Houndhead

Good to see there are still some of us old timers around. Has anyone heard from Big G?

Dale Einerson

Quote from: littleguy301 on February 22, 2024, 07:15:09 PM
Quote from: whatever on February 19, 2024, 02:28:31 PM

Easy whatever! After paying for flo something had to go.

Good to hear from you and hound. I guess we are the OG on here so dale einerson your the real OG!

About 2 years ago I checked in and some rando with about 4k posts refers to the jerk named Maddad...I went away smiling.  Guy thought the Maddad character was mad; never considered for a moment he lived in Madison.

Great to hear from you Littleguy, and Hound, and Doc, whatever...old home week.