Hayden Halter a champion again..

Started by No One Cares, February 28, 2024, 02:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No One Cares

Today, the court ruled in favor of him in his appeal against the WIAA for his 2019 state title to be reinstated. 

https://www.wicourts.gov/ca/opinion/DisplayDocument.pdf?content=pdf&seqNo=770178

Numbers

Page 25 - the coach looked for a loophole to maintain eligibility.

The WIAA was just trying to enforce rules as intended.  The rules were not written clear enough to hold the athlete and school accountable per the final court decision.

whatever

Page 19 - The WIAA also failed to follow its own appeals process in denying the Halters right to appeal the WIAA's decision to the Board of Control.
"....the older I get, the better I was....."

whatever

Also from page 19:

"Because the WIAA did not apply it's rule fairly and reasonably to Halter BUT INSTEAD MADE AN AD HOC INTERPRETATION of the suspension rule NOT SUPPORTED BY TEXT OR WRITTEN GUIDANCE and simply ignored its appeal rule, the decision to suspend Halter from the Regional meet cannot stand and must be reversed."
"....the older I get, the better I was....."

bigoil

Much like the last chance tourney in NCAA.

LKing

Did he have a post high school wrestling career? 

wrestle03

Hayden Halter is no longer on the team with Chattanooga.  He was on the team first semester and has since decided to quit wrestling.  No longer on the team.  Not sure if he will turn up somewhere else or not.

Kmack44

His brother Hudson is also not on Parksides lineup anymore.

ChampChamp

This jealous you all have stems from never being able to get it done when you had the chance, missed your opportunity.

VQOriginal

He sure is on the Parkside roster.

Hudson Halter
125 lbs
Hudson Halter
Freshman Waterford, Wis. Waterford
Full Bio

No One Cares

Quote from: VQOriginal on March 06, 2024, 07:35:20 AMHe sure is on the Parkside roster.

Hudson Halter
125 lbs
Hudson Halter
Freshman Waterford, Wis. Waterford
Full Bio

Hasn't wrestled a match this year.  Must be injured.

https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/sidearm.nextgen.sites/parksiderangers.com/documents/2024/3/4/23-24_Wrestling_Statistics_3.4.pdf

Kmack44

Quote from: Bh101682 on March 05, 2024, 12:10:02 PMHey kmack I mean Cody Azarian, where do you get your information from???

I just heard through some wrestlers at parkside he wasn't enrolled anymore. If that is not true I apologize.

Also I dont believe anyone is jealous in this post. Just conversating about what was going on with a great wisconsin wrestler.

uwgrappler

Musk666, with your first post, sounds like you're the hater.