If you want a new UW wrestling coach send an email to Barry Alvarez

Started by Brett Favre - R.I.P., March 31, 2015, 01:00:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dad 2 5

Quote from: sudden_victory on March 31, 2015, 07:08:42 PM
Mike Eaves needs to go more than Barry Davis.

I would think the one under the microscope first would be the Women's Basketball coach, Bobby Kelsey. Bottom of the B1G for the whole time she has been here and can not recruit any WI girls or solid out of state girls.

bigoil

Barry was sitting in front of me in Indy, shook my hands down the steps. Let him know we love Barry Davis, he concurred.

billymurphy

"Barry was sitting in front of me in Indy, shook my hands down the steps. Let him know we love Barry Davis, he concurred."

I would be more impressed if you would have said that to Barry A. while he was watching the Big Ten WRESTLING Tournament
or at Nationals.  We already know Barry A. cares greatly about football and Basketball but does he travel to see the wrestling........

bigoil

Quote from: billymurphy on April 05, 2015, 09:43:02 PM
"Barry was sitting in front of me in Indy, shook my hands down the steps. Let him know we love Barry Davis, he concurred."

I would be more impressed if you would have said that to Barry A. while he was watching the Big Ten WRESTLING Tournament
or at Nationals.  We already know Barry A. cares greatly about football and Basketball but does he travel to see the wrestling........
I highly doubt it, but I'm guessing he isn't out on the CC course either.

littleguy301

Quote from: bigoil on April 06, 2015, 07:09:23 AM
Quote from: billymurphy on April 05, 2015, 09:43:02 PM

I highly doubt it, but I'm guessing he isn't out on the CC course either.

How about rowing, sculling, golf and track and field?

Football and basketball are cash cows and they basically support the other programs in terms of $$$$.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet