Head Coach position available at Whitefish Bay

Started by Ghetto, March 21, 2018, 11:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghetto

Whitefish Bay is looking to hire a head wrestling coach for the upcoming season.

There are many positives to the program that the right person can take advantage of:

WFB high school is one of the top, if not THE top high school in the state. ACT scores at Bay are consistently top one or two in the state.

We currently co-op with University School of Milwaukee, who is, for lack of a better term, very cooperative. (We also co-op with Whitefish Bay Dominican, but they have never sent us kids). They sent us 4 kids this year and I see that happening consistently.

We have our own room that no one else uses.

We have a middle school program run by a former wrestler of mine. He is a great guy, a multi-sport athlete, and has great knowledge of "our system". If the new coach can successfully bridge the gap from MS to HS, he'll get 4 or 5 kids per year.

We return a sophomore place winner (3rd) in Dajun Johnson. My biased opinion says he's a future state champion.

We have a kids program run by a great guy. He is a pillar in the community and will help in any way. The new coach should set the direction for that program IMO.

We have a fundraising organization that takes care of our expenses.

Me. You get me. In some way. That's not always super, but I come with the program. There are great coaches in this program who are willing to help though they can't coach full time.

If you have any questions, please feel free to DM me or email me at wfbwrestling@mac.com

As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

Ghetto

Ghetto will not be the head coach at Bay next year unless the district wants to hire him as a teacher. The only district that thinks he's worth 75,000 is MPS, so that seems unlikely.

That said, I'll take whatever role the new head coach wants me to take.

Ghetto

Whitefish Bay High School is hiring both English and Math teachers for the upcoming school year.

Come coach the smartest kids in the state (and teach them too).