First two matches announced for Agon 3- January 26- UW Whitewater

Started by benaskren, December 05, 2013, 09:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

benaskren

In the first two match of the night Luke Smith will take on Chris Heilman and Craig Becker will face John Mesenbrink.

Smith was a 2x state champion at Chippewa Falls HS, he followed that up by being a 4x NCAA Div national qualifier.  Luke also was a multiple time All-American at the senior level in freestyle and greco.  Heilman who is an assistant coach at UW Whitewater was a 3x Div 3 All-American with a highest finish of 3rd in 2008. 

Becker who is an assistant at UW Parkside and was a State Champion for Hartford High School won the 149lb Div 2 national title in 2010 for the Parkside Rangers.  Mesenbrink who was a longtime coach at Arrowhead HS before departing to become the head coach of Askren Wrestling Academy was a 2x NCAA Div 1 qualifier at Drake University in Des Moines, IA. 

More match ups to be announced later this week.... Who do you guys have in these matches??

Ben Askren
Founder and Owner at AWA
askrenbros@gmail.com
www.awawisconsin.com

yde

I am going with Lightning Luke and John Messinbrink (sorry Craig)  J. Yde

maggie

i'll get a line out on them after all the matches are announced and pick an Establishment in Whitewater to hold the cards a week before the matches.
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY