Sconnie vs NW

Started by Lunatic Fringe, February 16, 2016, 01:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leg turk

Harris

Badgers are putting the smack down on Northwestern.  Nice pin by Peissig.

stp

Looks like things are on the upswing for NW, since Drew Pariano was fired.
From Milwaukee to St Paris.

hammen

Jimenez looking really tough. Dominated White 7-2 with what had to have been 4 mins of riding time.

stp

Quote from: hammen on February 21, 2016, 01:15:19 PM
Jimenez looking really tough. Dominated White 7-2 with what had to have been 4 mins of riding time.

Who knows, hopefully he pulls a "RT" and surprises some at B10s.  Places top four and qualifies for nats. 

Musky Hunter

Have the family here today.  Good one to go to. 

jets152

How did Crone look in the loss to Tsirtsis?
I would've had a chance in WISAA.

stp

Quote from: jets152 on February 21, 2016, 02:50:52 PM
How did Crone look in the loss to Tsirtsis?

imo - not bad.  He battled. 

imnofish

Nice to see the Badgers dominate!
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

cross-face

Quote from: hammen on February 21, 2016, 01:15:19 PM

I was impressed with the grit that JJ rode with. His guy must have made it to his feet a dozen times and Jhonny never let him go. Really nice job by our 125#. Also a nice dual to ride into the Big 10's off of.

bigG

I think JJ as wrestled some studs and knows how it feels to be on the receiving end; so he's pickin' it up. Gotta ride mean and git da heck out from bottom. Cool to see him grow. He'll be hangin' with the big boys one day soon.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.