D1 190

Started by Chris Hansen, February 24, 2024, 11:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Hansen

Those who were watching the division 1 semi-finals last night saw that Ethan Winkelman took a knee injury. Unfortunately, he will not be able to go tonight.

CLC FAN

Oh no!  Sorry to hear that coach.  Hoping for a speedy recovery, and definitely a classy move letting people know ahead of time.

WrestlingFan33

Quote from: Chris Hansen on February 24, 2024, 11:53:10 AMThose who were watching the division 1 semi-finals last night saw that Ethan Winkelman took a knee injury. Unfortunately, he will not be able to go tonight.

Terrible to hear.  Hope this young man heals ups quickly. 

So... can Connor move up to 215 and wrestle Sinclair?  Give us all the match we want to see?  LOL

harley25

Quote from: WrestlingFan33 on February 24, 2024, 02:02:04 PM
Quote from: Chris Hansen on February 24, 2024, 11:53:10 AMThose who were watching the division 1 semi-finals last night saw that Ethan Winkelman took a knee injury. Unfortunately, he will not be able to go tonight.

So... can Connor move up to 215 and wrestle Sinclair?  Give us all the match we want to see?  LOL

It's already happened twice.

WrestlingFan33

Quote from: harley25 on February 24, 2024, 02:23:08 PM

Why does everyone say this?  Yes... I know it's happened twice.  Quit saying that.  They've never wrestled for a state title.  Little different.  So please stop telling me they've wrestled twice. 

harley25

They don't care what you want!
Why do you have a problem with each one of them wanting to have another state title?
Is it about you or is it about all the work they put in?
Once again, it already happened twice

WrestlingFan33

Quote from: harley25 on February 24, 2024, 02:57:34 PM

They don't care what you want!
Why do you have a problem with each one of them wanting to have another state title?
Is it about you or is it about all the work they put in?
Once again, it already happened twice

Don't care at all.  And happy for each of them to get another state title.  Was a comment on a message board.  Happy for each of them.  Literally nothing about my comment was about me.  I've seen them wrestle in person and up close. Stop talking. And please stop telling me they have wrestled twice. One was an AWA dual that literally maybe a handful of people saw.  Enjoy the finals tonight.

harley25

Give us all the match we want to see?  LOL
I don't want to see it saw it twice, that comment sounds like it's about you.
Hopefully get to see them wrestle each other a few times in the NCAA but for tonight enjoy the finals and stop worrying about the could have been matches. Ohh and please stop telling me to stop talking!!! It's a wrestling chat board.

The Last Ride

Terrible news for you Ethan. You are a great kid. You worked your tail off all season long. Hope you heal up soon. Congrats to Connor for the great high school wrestling career as well as being a 4 timer.  Looking forward to watching you in college.
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

Moose Knuckle

I was watching that match. Looked really bad to me. Hopefully he recovers in time for his first season of college.

CLC FAN

Quote from: Moose Knuckle on February 24, 2024, 04:36:51 PMI was watching that match. Looked really bad to me. Hopefully he recovers in time for his first season of college.

Makes it all the more impressive that he got up off the mat and pinned a stud!

Only wrestlers