What are you most pumped about for WTT???

Started by benaskren, June 01, 2015, 09:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benaskren

I have to say I am most excited for 74kg.  Burroughs and DT had some barnburners last year then throw in Dake, Howe, and hopefully Dieringer.  This should be fun!

What are you most excited for?
Ben Askren
Founder and Owner at AWA
askrenbros@gmail.com
www.awawisconsin.com

bigG

I haven't seen Dake wrestle since the last one. I'll be interested to see how he's focused on FS.  Last time I saw Howe, he seemed to have plateaued; as I'm sure is common at that level.

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Big Steve

74 should be very fun to watch unfold. I wish we could see Burroughs wrestle more than the finals, but he earned the right to wait for the challenger.
I am also excited to see the possible Graff-Ramos rematch. I have to wonder what would have been had Graff competed last year.
Interesting to see if Snyder and Varner tangle again.
Most excited to see how all the best wrestlers(young and not so young) in the US are at one place at one time and how gracious they are to the wrestlers of tomorrow.
Can't wait!

bigoil

Quote from: benaskren on June 01, 2015, 09:55:24 PM
I have to say I am most excited for 74kg.  Burroughs and DT had some barnburners last year then throw in Dake, Howe, and hopefully Dieringer.  This should be fun!

Would love to see that Askren kid enter this weight again....

Ivan Stankowski

I ddidnt think Dieringer was wrestling the Senior tour this year?

leg turk

Quote from: bigoil on June 02, 2015, 08:37:28 AM

I heard he's pretty good at takedowns.

Jimmy

Heavyweights!     The place where real men wrestle!

TriD

A bit closer to home....
The idea of Nazar living a dream of representing the United States on a World team.

His journey of leaving behind a promising career in the Ukraine 6 years ago for a better future here in the United States.  He quickly made Wisconsin his home and is proud to represent the state in Madison next week.
Those who have yet to know him and see how genuine he is, you are missing out, as that is the one thing that surpasses his skills on the mat.

I encourage all who have the ability and have not made plans to attend the WTT next week to do so.  While you are there, help this fellow Wisconsin wrestler live a dream to represent WI and the USA by joining us in cheering for Nazar.

Mel Dow

wrestlinglife1

bigG

Quote from: leg turk on June 02, 2015, 09:10:23 AM

Got some pretty spiffy D at times, too.  :)
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

bigoil

Quote from: bigG on June 07, 2015, 07:29:29 PM
Quote from: leg turk on June 02, 2015, 09:10:23 AM

Got some pretty spiffy D at times, too.  :)
I heard there is a hit song about him....

TomM

Kyle Dake 6th or 7th seed. 
Rodney Dangerfield?
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"