What essential items should be in every coaches wrestling bag?

Started by knowgangs, February 11, 2015, 01:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramjet

After watching the video about the incident down Oconomowoc I was thinking Pepper Spray  or a taser might be appropriate.  ;D

Mack

Quote from: ramjet on February 12, 2015, 08:45:46 AM
After watching the video about the incident down Oconomowoc I was thinking Pepper Spray  or a taser might be appropriate.  ;D

Hah!  Agreed.  Always keep an extra bottle of "calm the heck down" in your bag.

imnofish

None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

Mack

Quote from: futurerichguy on February 12, 2015, 02:33:13 PM
Quote from: Mack on February 12, 2015, 10:02:15 AM
Quote from: ramjet on February 12, 2015, 08:45:46 AM

Hah!  Agreed.  Always keep an extra bottle of "calm the heck down" in your bag.
I just bring a can of woopass...badaboom

Fine.  The coach can bring a can or two of woopass in case things get unruly.  But, I still think a bottle of "calm the heck down", may be needed as follow up. Along with a jar of "this isn't the Olympics".

woody53

Mack,please stop down to the head table at State. I like the way you think.

Fast cars, drag race. Fast Drivers, Road Race!

Mack

Quote from: woody53 on February 12, 2015, 04:33:13 PM

Mack,please stop down to the head table at State. I like the way you think.

Thanks, Woody.  I will run the supplies down to you at state.  If my kids are there, I might hold on to some of the "calm the heck down" and "this isn't the Olympics".  I'll need it.

imnofish

None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!