What are the first matches of the year and predictions.

Started by boz21, December 01, 2014, 09:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boz21

I know River Valley at home vs. Mineral Point tomorrow night 12/2.  MP win but in a very close one.  

boowrestle

Baraboo at Lodi tuesday night,I will say Baraboo in a close one.
you can run but you cannot hide.

wildhorse

12/5  Menomonie vs Kasson Manterville. Should be a good match.
I wasn't listening,  I was just waiting for my turn to talk.

WFREDDY6

Tonight   12-4

Amery At Ellsworth 

Pretty early match for these two teams of the Middle Border Conference.

Predicting a close one but thinking Amery will pull it out 8-6ish with bonus pts.   

bulldog

Wisconsin Valley Conference...this is the match up I like for tonight: Wisconsin Rapids vs DC Everest.

Everest brings back most of their varsity line-up including 145 pound state champion Joe Ziolkowski and state place winner Manning Denk. Also back in the line up are WVC conference champ Don Veverka (who made a solid run at state last year) and conference runner-up Kyle Van Galder and Nolan White.

Rapids brings State Runner Up Patrick Spray along with a strong group including freshman Bryson Einerson, Matrix Jisko, AJ Eswein, Dylan Hall, Peyton Einerson, Nate Fuller and Beau Thompson. Jisko, Spray and Thompson were conference champs last year and Nate Fuller placed 3rd.

And of course you cannot discount the talent of both coaching staff to line up the best wrestlers. Who do you like in this match-up?

dozer

Quote from: bulldog on December 04, 2014, 12:08:42 PM
Wisconsin Valley Conference...this is the match up I like for tonight: Wisconsin Rapids vs DC Everest.

Everest brings back most of their varsity line-up including 145 pound state champion Joe Ziolkowski and state place winner Manning Denk. Also back in the line up are WVC conference champ Don Veverka (who made a solid run at state last year) and conference runner-up Kyle Van Galder and Nolan White.

Rapids brings State Runner Up Patrick Spray along with a strong group including freshman Bryson Einerson, Matrix Jisko, AJ Eswein, Dylan Hall, Peyton Einerson, Nate Fuller and Beau Thompson. Jisko, Spray and Thompson were conference champs last year and Nate Fuller placed 3rd.

And of course you cannot discount the talent of both coaching staff to line up the best wrestlers. Who do you like in this match-up?

I'm looking forward to seeing how this one plays out.  DC Everest freshmen Thomas Severson will have a huge test in his first high school match against Spray.
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery" ~ Thomas Jefferson

bulldog

DarkKnight...the match is at Rapids

dozer...I am thinking Everest will move Denk up to 126 to match up with Spray. Do you think Severson will be at 126? I am thinking if not Denk then Veverka...