Quote from: FinalWord on December 01, 2015, 07:55:12 AM
Ells/Pre/BW vs Am/Wanderoos/D
eronda/Deer Park/Range/UM

Lol .... Not quite yet on the last part gotta survive this year😉

littleguy301

Quote from: FinalWord on December 01, 2015, 07:55:12 AM
Ells/Pre/BW vs Am/Wanderoos/D
eronda/Deer Park/Range/UM

ellsworth/bw/prescott/hammond/plum city/madien rock/spring valley co op vs the amery/wandroos/range/turtle lake/clear lake/deer park co op?
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

littleguy301

Somerset over Prescott big
SCC over New Richmond on bonus points
BW over Osceola in bonus points
Ellsworth over Amery but amery can make this as close as anyone if a couple of cards fall right.

Well once again the littleguy knows very little about what I post.

I see prescott wins and I predicted Somerset big. Sorry prescott and great job on your meet! Good luck to the somerset coach for the season, he will do just fine.

SCC won 6 matches to 5 in 11 wrestled. Both teams made a late run in the football play offs and they still need to get their wheels under them and both will battle all season!

Osceola had a football state hang over and didnt wrestle I believe 4 kids. So while I am very happy with the BW preformance they came out hungry (like the littleguy and curds) and did an awesome job. I will say that Osceola when they get the guys back and on the mat they will be a different team for the rest of the season. I only saw 1 senior in the line up and boy that means they might be a very good team in up coming years and with a solid middle school can they return to the glory days of 03-05?

Ellsworth came out hard and tough and I see most all are already at weight. Man that is a good lineup but I am taking nothing away from Amery because that is a very good line up also. I also dont believe that Amery has their line up set by any means. They will be different come the end of the season.

Just to give an update

The Last Ride

Quote from: littleguy301 on December 01, 2015, 10:09:52 AM
Ellsworth over Amery but amery can make this as close as anyone if a couple of cards fall right.

littleguy.. will SCC have a decent team this year?
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

mbcguy

You're right littleguy Amery will come the closest to Ellsworth this year, but I still think it's 9-5, 10-4 Ellsworth.

littleguy301

Quote from: The Last Ride on December 01, 2015, 10:30:06 AM

littleguy.. will SCC have a decent team this year?

I really do think they will be pretty good as a team this year. Great match out of the gate to see where they fall.

They have a nice run from 60-95 and a couple lighter weight guys that will score some points and be a tough out.

Not sure as to where some of the upper weight guys fall but I certainly like what they have had to offer in the past.

Larson
Smith
Cody G
lighter weights
nyhagen
malecek
another smith that was out last year.

I know I only list 6 but there are a couple more and they should by christmas be filling out all 14 weights. I think they have a forfeit at 113 or 6 to start the year.

But before I crown them the third team in the MBC I really dont know what New Richmond is putting out there yet. I know they lost quite a few seniors but have a couple solid underclassmen back but just not sure.

Street Glide

Ellsworth 8 coaches vs Amerys 3 coaches

FinalWord

Quote from: Street Glide on December 02, 2015, 11:24:00 AM
That's how bad Ellsworth is. Amery practically coaches on auto pilot. They only need 3.
" I never met a man I didn't like except Will Rodgers."

The Last Ride

Quote from: Street Glide on December 02, 2015, 11:24:00 AM
\\

Hello Street Glide!! :)  :o
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

FinalWord

What happened with SCC and NR? Nothing on tw.
" I never met a man I didn't like except Will Rodgers."

Low Single

It's on Track now.  SCC over NR 37-31.  How bout the Ells./Am. dual?  I heard Ells. won pretty handily, but haven't seen how the match-ups played out.
60% of the time, it works every time!

littleguy301

Well once again the littleguy knows very little about what I post.

I see prescott wins and I predicted Somerset big. Sorry prescott and great job on your meet! Good luck to the somerset coach for the season, he will do just fine.

SCC won 6 matches to 5 in 11 wrestled. Both teams made a late run in the football play offs and they still need to get their wheels under them and both will battle all season!

Osceola had a football state hang over and didnt wrestle I believe 4 kids. So while I am very happy with the BW preformance they came out hungry (like the littleguy and curds) and did an awesome job. I will say that Osceola when they get the guys back and on the mat they will be a different team for the rest of the season. I only saw 1 senior in the line up and boy that means they might be a very good team in up coming years and with a solid middle school can they return to the glory days of 03-05?

Ellsworth came out hard and tough and I see most all are already at weight. Man that is a good lineup but I am taking nothing away from Amery because that is a very good line up also. I also dont believe that Amery has their line up set by any means. They will be different come the end of the season.

Just to give an update

their I messed up with the quote and modify ;D