Cheesehead

Started by kluevercoach, January 01, 2017, 01:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hammen

Quote from: maggie on January 07, 2017, 03:10:14 PM
i See My Hometown State champion was beat 6-1 By another State champion...Seeding ?...would have made for a great championship match and Still Might  :)

Not a seeding issue. Pitzner was the 2 seed, but that didn't hold up. Lost to Wrightstown in round robin.

maggie

Thats what i  heard, yhanks, never heard the score...
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

Wisconsin Wrestling Fan

Gable Steveson @ 285 won 6 matches by pin and wrestled a total of 6 minutes 45 seconds.
Kirk Nelson
Badger Wrestling Team 1983-1984
UW-Madison. BBA Degree. Marketing Major.
Fennimore High School http://rvwrestlingalum.com/Programs/1982_files/145.pdf

bud

Who got the outstanding wrestler at Cheesehead?
Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie!

leg turk

Who was the kid that beat Dow?  Was he highly ranked?

kluevercoach

195 Champion Daniel Kerkvliet was OW. Jake Allar beat Tyler in a outstanding match! He is ranked #2 in the country and was the Fargo Freestyle Champion.

leg turk

Quote from: kluevercoach on January 08, 2017, 11:27:13 AM
195 Champion Daniel Kerkvliet was OW. Jake Allar beat Tyler in a outstanding match! He is ranked #2 in the country and was the Fargo Freestyle Champion.

Got it, thank you.

dad 2 5

some seriously great wrestling again this year.

Gabe S pinned his way through. I think it was 7 matches in in 6 minutes or something ridiculous like that.

The Berge is interesting to watch. Take down machine but not sure I caught him trying to turn anyone. O'Connor does not miss much. He will be a big boost to North Carolina. Woods and McKee were fun to watch. Jackson H looks very good and good to see a WI win a title. Montini is quite the team! 

mike

Quote from: kluevercoach on January 08, 2017, 11:27:13 AM
Daniel Kerkvliet is only a sophomore and Is the real deal...he is headed to the top national ranks now and I predict by his senior year will be the top pound for pound in nation

littleguy301

Quote from: statman on January 07, 2017, 01:54:38 PM
looks like im eating crow

Hey I get it and totally understand.

The kid from Simley like someone stated is just a sophmore and from the outside looking in I would have taken the kid from PeWaukee also but I have seen the kid from Simley wrestle quite a few times and he is the real deal. Rumor has it he also takes down Gable S from Apple Valley at times and is quite a partner for Gable S.

Once again rumors but it doesnt suprise me at all watching the talent that kid has.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

oldfan

Daniel Kerkvliet is a beast period , his size and length  really forecasts well . Very explosive when pulling the trigger.
Pewaukee kid has to hand fight better , way to easy to get to his legs, the rest of his game is good.

I'm sure everybody and their brother is talking to him, the Kasson 170 pounder is a freshman and is going to be somebody .

Izzy sure has the eye , wonder if he wants to coach college ?

littleguy301

Kennedy from Kasson is going to be a great one!

The Simley kid I believe has made it easy and said he was Gopher bound when he has the chance. Though things can change in a couple more years.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet