The Crossface Rankings! 2014-2015 (1-15-2015)

Started by TomM, January 15, 2015, 01:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomM

The Crossface Rankings! 2014-2015 (1-15-2015)

Team:
The Wisconsin Crossface Team Rankings! 2014-2015 #2 (1-15-2015)
http://tinyurl.com/kng7kxg

Individual:
The Crossface 14-15 Mid-Season Inclusive All-State Team (1-15-2015)
http://tinyurl.com/lq7o9hu
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

WINfan

I got a feeling, rob szohrs a little pissed off at you right now for that comment. ;)

bkraus

Strive for Perfection

padre

padre

Quote from: boowrestle on January 15, 2015, 02:30:52 PM
I always laugh when the crossface ranking come out because there is absolutly no rime or reason for how they do it,makes me really appreciate the wiwrestling ranking because at least theirs are close to being accurate.Example/2 time state champ ranked #6???Man I cannot wait till Feb when we can separate the contenders from the pretenders!!Good luck to everybody.

You are right boo... Prove it then but lots of great kids at 120 and Dischler has a loss. So in your briiliance you should rank them and see how close you are instead of constant negativity.

thequad

The comity does the best they can with the information they have. If you think they are so bad don't look at them.
I am now OLD enough to know how little I knew when I knew it ALL.

Wisco113

wrestle

That's awesome! I wonder if I'm the only one that got that  :o

MarkK

funny? I'd let that man spell any word any way he wants.   
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

aarons23

Quote from: MarkK on January 16, 2015, 09:50:36 AM
funny? I'd let that man spell any word any way he wants.   

You and me both...we knew what he meant.
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

maggie

ratings are not really for me, i mentioned McCarthy from Milton, i believe the kid would prefer not being ranked.. ;)...one good reason is where to rank him, in the match last night, he went 70, and gave up 10 lbs to a very darn good wrestler, just in case he would have had to go 60...but he also wrestled 80... :)...
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

wrestle

I really think he meant comedy because of the rankings IMO. If not he should have spell checked. LOL!!!!

padre

Quote from: maggie on January 16, 2015, 06:03:29 PM
ratings are not really for me, i mentioned McCarthy from Milton, i believe the kid would prefer not being ranked.. ;)...one good reason is where to rank him, in the match last night, he went 70, and gave up 10 lbs to a very darn good wrestler, just in case he would have had to go 60...but he also wrestled 80... :)...

So what weight should he be ranked at?  So hard to tell with the Milton results posted.  Excellent wrestler but you add to the confusion that ranking groups have.

Mat Warrior

I think he meant committee and not comedy. ;) Either way I knew what he meant.

Wisco113

Yes I know he meant committee, not comedy.  It was a joke directed at the rankings not at him.  Time to change topics