Brandvold
6 (7.8%)
Ruschell
0 (0%)
Reader
4 (5.2%)
Hahn
8 (10.4%)
Other (Matt Foley, Turd Ferguson, Ferrari, etc.)
15 (19.5%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Voting closed: April 04, 2024, 04:23:59 PM

harley25

wrestle_4ever

It ain't the six minutes...it's what happens in that six minutes

hammer

All this talk and my gut feeling says Bono, Reader and Gross will be back for the 2024-2025 season. The word out of Central Michigan that the out going coaches son is the front runner for that head job. I believe Brandvold stays at the U of M and takes over that job in 5 plus years. If all of this comes true, please coaching staff of the Badgers get out and try to put a wall up and talk with kids in the state and build a better moral amoung the states coaches, parents and athletes! I may be very wrong on all of this and I noted gut feeling on these thoughts.

WrestlerSB80

If everything stays the same, Who should the coaches go after? But will the kid actually go to Wisconsin? Just a few.

Herm
Wolbert
Koch
Bast
Peterson
Croock
Martin

leg turk

Quote from: WrestlerSB80 on April 01, 2024, 07:49:23 PMIf everything stays the same, Who should the coaches go after? But will the kid actually go to Wisconsin? Just a few.

Herm
Wolbert
Koch
Bast
Peterson
Croock
Martin

Do they all have good enough grades to get in?

littleguy301

Quote from: leg turk on April 01, 2024, 09:00:24 PM
Quote from: WrestlerSB80 on April 01, 2024, 07:49:23 PMIf everything stays the same, Who should the coaches go after? But will the kid actually go to Wisconsin? Just a few.

Herm
Wolbert
Koch
Bast
Peterson
Croock
Martin

Do they all have good enough grades to get in?

Herm
Wolbert
Koch
Bast
Peterson
Croock
Martin

All good wrestlers. Not sure which is a fit or need but regardless they all need some kind of contact ASAP! June 10th or 15th after thier sophomore years. Certainly hope those that are quite ready to contact will be shortly and those that can be contacted have been or will be shortly!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

VQOriginal

Bono, Reader, and Gross will most likely be back next year. Word is, Herm is planning on committing to WI. Rumor so far of course. Allegedly a full ride. I'd doubt that though. Highly doubt it. And it's CROOK😉.

VQOriginal

If Crook makes a decision, you'll here it here first. He's my son😁. BUUUT, his options are WAAAAAAAY open as of right now.

Numbers

Quote from: VQOriginal on April 01, 2024, 09:24:34 PMIf Crook makes a decision, you'll here it here first. He's my son😁. BUUUT, his options are WAAAAAAAY open as of right now.
NIL message board offers  ???

VQOriginal

Numbers,

Lol! Nope. No offers. Just transcript requests! 😂

muskie89

Quote from: VQOriginal on April 01, 2024, 09:24:34 PMIf Crook makes a decision, you'll here it here first. He's my son😁. BUUUT, his options are WAAAAAAAY open as of right now.

Sounds like UWSP is still on the table then

sidmyster

Barnett, Hamiti, Maylor, Liegel, and Otto gone.  If Amos and Zargo redshirt, that leaves Rivera, Letti, Melcher, and Rosenfeld coming back.  6 open slots, I think that qualifies as a rebuilding year.  Bono did fair with Maylor and Leigel last year, they were not the elite, but wrestled pretty good. Both going to the NCAAs.

wrestle03

This program has been "rebuilding" since Bono has arrived. Highly doubtful Amos will be back.
I dont see any All-Americans next year and likely bottom 3 in the Big Ten.

BadgerOne

Quote from: sidmyster on April 03, 2024, 11:01:17 AMBarnett, Hamiti, Maylor, Liegel, and Otto gone.  If Amos and Zargo redshirt, that leaves Rivera, Letti, Melcher, and Rosenfeld coming back.  6 open slots, I think that qualifies as a rebuilding year.  Bono did fair with Maylor and Leigel last year, they were not the elite, but wrestled pretty good. Both going to the NCAAs.

Dillan Johnson probably has more upside than anybody returning and so I'm probably looking forward to watching him wrestle the most of any Badger.  Of course, he might not joint the wrestling team until sometime in January after football season is over.  After that, Braxton Amos, Rivera if he goes at 125 and Condon excite me the most. 

Army Ant

There's nowhere close to a guarantee that Johnson joins at all. He's an excellent football prospect. He won't start next year in FB but I bet he makes the 3-deep if he doesn't redshirt or get hurt and gets significant playing time or starts the following year. I know Keuter did it one year, but wrestling will significantly impact his gains in football, even if he doesn't get injured while doing it. That's why what Keuter did is very rare nowadays. If Johnson sees himself making significant progress and is enjoying football, I actually bet he doesn't wrestle at all.