Battle on the Bay

Started by thequad, December 13, 2015, 01:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thequad

Any comments on this tournament? LC looks pretty strong.
I am now OLD enough to know how little I knew when I knew it ALL.

wraslfan

The 138 finals match with Mcintosh and Smith was as good as it gets in this sport. Great wrestling right to the final buzzer.

Hyde

River Valley only 12 wrestlers and took second

ougiqbxy

Wisconsin Rapids only 11 wrestlers so far this year.  Where's Bryson Einerson?  Rapids will not beat Hortonville out of Regionals with three open spots.  My take on this tournament is that Division 1 isn't all that strong this year.
"One man isn't any better than another, not because they are equal, but because they are intrinsically other, that there is no term of comparison."

Rupert Birkin in "Women in Love" by D. H. Lawrence

Armdrag

Rapids lose to Hortonville.........cmon, that is laughable, never happen..............how do you figure that!

DarkKnight

Rapids probably has to get healthy or something, its quite clear they aren't full strength. I don't know why though.

LC dominated, but no other team showed up completely really. LC has the horses to stay with Ellsworth in the D2 Team Race, that dual will be in a barnburner in March, assuming everyone is healthy.

HWT Hopeful

Armdrag, quit playing the "little old Hortonville can't compete with anyone" card.  They are tough and are not surprising anybody.  Especially looking at the match they gave Kaukauna compared to the Stoughton score, they should be ranked in the top 4 if not top 2 in the state.

HULK

Hortonville has a few studs. It shouldn't suprise anyone if they do end up beating Rapids

H. Hogan

Quote from: HWT Hopeful on December 13, 2015, 08:09:43 PM
Armdrag, quit playing the "little old Hortonville can't compete with anyone" card.  They are tough and are not surprising anybody.  Especially looking at the match they gave Kaukauna compared to the Stoughton score, they should be ranked in the top 4 if not top 2 in the state.

Pretty sure based on past posts that ARMDRAG is Hortonvilles head coach, don't know what he's trying to accomplish with these posts but whatever.

wraslfan

Quote from: H. Hogan on December 13, 2015, 10:59:07 PM

Pretty sure based on past posts that ARMDRAG is Hortonvilles head coach, don't know what he's trying to accomplish with these posts but whatever.
Maybe have a little fun?

HULK

Quote from: H. Hogan on December 13, 2015, 10:59:07 PM

Judging on previous posts, it looks like ARMDRAG doesnt think his team can handle the spotlight.