Pray for a young wrestler from Ithaca

Started by gablesgrip1, April 22, 2013, 08:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gablesgrip1

Please pray for my 7 year old nephew Jaxon Louis(son of Brad and Rhonda(clary) Louis, Saturday he was diagnosed with a brain tumor and Sunday had surgery.  They were unable to get it all out.  His last mri this afternoon did not have good news, that is all i know as of right now, cant even get ahold of them right now

Thank you,

Troy Clary

bigG

Cashton wrestling sends deepest prayers.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

maggie

sadden to hear this bad news,..will be hope and praying that all will somehow work out for the best...
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

hanbil

Troy,

Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

maggie

--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

Wrestle up

Our sincere well wishes for Jaxon. He is in our thoughts and prayers.
God Bless
Wisconsin Lutheran Wrestling

TomM

Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

gablesgrip1

Thank you for prayers,they have been received and are working. We were all worried monday night but he battled. He has the worst type of cancer but the doctors have a plan. He will be coming home this weekend an in about 4 weeks he will be going to start radiation for 6 weeks in chicago and then chemo every month for a year.  Today he was throwing up but his cousins got him to smile and he read an ipod that had a picture of him.

Thank you Trevor Spears for your lucky pink socks and the riverdale baseball players for the baseball.

gablesgrip1

Still need prayers for Jaxon.  He is unable to go home as of Sunday morning as he was to be home Saturday, throwing up yet and some exercising but still very week.  His mom found a lump behind his ear Saturday, so waiting for doctor to look at that.  Only good thing is he is starting to eat some food.

Thanks again for the thoughts and prayers.

Troy

gablesgrip1

Jaxon is finally home, 8 days after removing 80% of the brain tumor doctors discovered just 2 saturdays ago.  Prayers are still needed, has a full year of radiation to go. So far the prayers are working.

J Feiner

If you wanna be quick, you gotta be fast......

imnofish

God bless him.  Praying for a full recovery.  Keep us posted on his progress.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

gablesgrip1

I finally got to see Jaxon today.  He is just about back to a normal 7 yr old.  He has been asked to attend "coaches for cancer" by Bo Ryan.  Not sure what it all is or who is all gonna be there,  but if anyone knows what it is or if coach Davis  will be there, hope someone can pass the word around that Jaxon Louis will be there and he is a wrestler.

Jaxon told me tonight that he might be going back to school for a visit with his friends, hope he feels well enough.

Troy