Started by redbird, April 22, 2013, 09:38:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redbird

Saturday, April 27, 2013
Menomonie
3rd Annual West Central WI Two Style Challenge
Menomonie HS Fieldhouse

redbird

We will also be Hosting 2 Clinics Friday Night. One for wrestlers to learn and become familiar with the rules. It will include question and answer, examples and instruction.

The second Clinic will be an Officials Clinic. Wisconsin is in need of Officials!! Come friday night and learn from the top Officials in the State! You will be able to earn a few $ on Saturday to Officiate! If you think it is for you, you can then Officiate the following weekend at State FS/Greco. Don't worry, You will not be left alone on a mat, you will be trained the whole day.
Please contact us if you are coming for this Clinic, so that we may have everything ready for you!

Let's Keep the Opportunities on this side of WI growing!
See you on the Mat!

Grant Peissig

I'm looking forward to watching some great competition Saturday!  Last year we had a great turnout and we are hoping for the same this year.  We will try to bracket the kids by experience whenever possible.  Whether you are brand new to freestyle and greco or have a lot of experience, you should get some good matches at this tournament.

Going the extra mile in the spring and summer will payoff next winter.  I know an increase in freestyle and greco participation has helped alot of kids from Menomonie improve as folkstyle wrestlers.  Come on out and have some fun wrestling this Saturday!

littleguy301

My son popped this one on me, that he would like to wrestle this Saturaday.

How many wrestlers?
What is the time to get done Satuarday afternoon?

I dont mean to sound like a tool asking these questions but I aready had some plans but if the sons wants in I am going to try to make this work.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

redbird

Last year we ended with 137 wrestlers. Wrestlers were getting done between 1-2pm. We try our best to accommodate the wrestlers that are heading to Prom so that they may enjoy some wrestling and still be on time for Prom.

Support Wrestling on the West side of WI!
Keep Olympic Wrestling!!

Pheasant 1984

There was some great competition at this tourney last year. It is run pretty well.
You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!

littleguy301

Run very nice and I enjoyed my first experience at freestyle and greco.

My son liked it alot also ;D
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet