Waunakee
Reedsburg

yount19

Monroe (I have no idea on this one...)
Baraboo (could get interesting with BD)
Watertown
Milton
Stoughton
Waunakee (could get interesting with Portage)
Reedsburg (Reedsburg looks to be solid this year)

mojo123

Monroe
Baraboo
Watertown
Milton
Stoughton
Waunakee
Reedsburg

wrestlingfan32

Evansville
Boo
Watertown
Milton
Stoughton
Portage
Reedsburg

Wrestling GEAC

Monroe
Baraboo
Watertown
Milton
Stoughton
Portage
Reedsburg

Steve_L

Evansville
Baraboo
Watertown
Milton
Stoughton
Waunakee
Reedsburg

ElectricGuy

4-4??  I might be a little too far out of the loop.   ;)

12/10
Evansville at Monroe
12/12
Beaver Dam at Baraboo (parents night)
12/13
Watertown at Monona Grove
Fort at Milton
Stoughton at Monroe
Waunakee at Portage
Defo at Reedsburg
We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people.

Takedown Bro

This weeks duals
12/10
Evansville at Monroe
12/12
Beaver Dam at Baraboo (parents night)
12/13
Watertown at Monona Grove
Fort at Milton
Stoughton at Monroe
Waunakee at Portage
Defo at Reedsburg

fryguy518

fryguy518

Not exactly sure on the score as baraboo didn't put it on track but boo did win rather largely.

downtown

I went and watched the Waunakee and Portage dual on Friday just to see where portage is compared to the top of the conference and to see if waunakee is on the down turn.  Portage has a pretty good up and coming team but waunakee looked really good and beat up on them pretty convincingly.  I also see that waunakee won their own tournament on Saturday beating Holmen and Milton was a very distant third.  More impressed of the Baraboo win over waunakee now considering that Milton beat Baraboo the day after Baraboo beat Waunakee.

Monona Grove beating Watertown was petty shocking.  Watertown forfeiting 4 weights isn't like them.  Big win for MG.  Stoughton won the dells dual this weekend beating Burlington in the finals.  It looked like they did it without a couple of regular starters as well.  Stoughton is a pretty deep team and has the ability to move kids around and still get the win.

fryguy518

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Re: 2019-2020 weekly pick em week #3
« Reply #13 on: Today at 08:11:32 PM »
I went and watched the Waunakee and Portage dual on Friday just to see where portage is compared to the top of the conference and to see if waunakee is on the down turn.  Portage has a pretty good up and coming team but waunakee looked really good and beat up on them pretty convincingly.  I also see that waunakee won their own tournament on Saturday beating Holmen and Milton was a very distant third.  More impressed of the Baraboo win over waunakee now considering that Milton beat Baraboo the day after Baraboo beat Waunakee.

Monona Grove beating Watertown was petty shocking.  Watertown forfeiting 4 weights isn't like them.  Big win for MG.  Stoughton won the dells dual this weekend beating Burlington in the finals.  It looked like they did it without a couple of regular starters as well.  Stoughton is a pretty deep team and has the ability to move kids around and still get the win.

I watched Portage this weekend at the Devils Duals and Portage has some studs and are a very well coached team.  The kids that could'nt get er done were able enough to keep it only decisions and help there team out that way. 

As far as Boo beating Waunakee..... Waunakee didn't have state place winner Colton Grindle 170# and Brandon Jesse 138# did beat Sam Lorenz (upset for me).  Thats the difference IMO.

As far as Milton beating Boo.....  No Tyson Fry 220# state qualifier for Boo that weekend could have made that very close.  Sound like that was a good one.

Nobody on the pickem got Monoan Grove over Watertown.  Thats an upset no matter who was or wasn't wrestling that night.  I would guess not even the Monona Grove faithful would have picked this one.

Very competitive Badger north this year!!!!  Fun stuff