Wisconsin Dells Fish Boil - May 15th at Springbrook Resort (Dells)

Started by SSparks, May 06, 2015, 11:22:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SSparks

One of my favorite nights is coming up on Friday May 15th at Springbrook Resort in Wisconsin Dells.  It's the Wisconsin Dells Wrestling Annual Fish Boil.  Always a really fun night talking wrestling!  Hoping to get Tom McGarvie to join us this year.  Ralph Liegel and Joey Van Dinter are among those who work really hard while I sit and supervise and talk...lol.  Dar Mor and the folks at Springbrook do a great job and its always a great time.  Would love to see you there!  Let's talk some wrestling!!!!!  Shane

Dar Mor

Looking forward to having some fun Friday night at the Dells Wrestling Club Fish Boil! We hope to serve 600 people so please come and join us! Only $12 and it is all you can eat! If you are not a fish lover you can order off the menu in the restaurant while others can get the fish boil so we have something for everyone. We serve from 5 until 9pm! There will also be live entertainment. Lots of raffle prizes featuring Dells Attractions. We will see if Shane's "supervising skills" have improved! Hopefully Tom McGarvie can make it and thanks to Ralph for making the trip over from Spring Green to help. He does most of the work along with Pete Elftmann. I am hoping that Joey Van Dinter will reply with his first forum post! It took me a while to teach him how to do it!! Here is a link to Spring Brook's web site if you need directions, Spring-Brook.com. For all of those who stop by thanks for supporting the wrestling community!!

Handles II

Best fish boil in the state by far! If you like to eat, this is the place! I'll be traveling 1 1/2 hrs to attend and it's well worth it.  Pack up your wrestling/coaching buddies and attend and enjoy. All of you that hate me on this forum, here's your chance to tell it to my face and then eat a great meal and have a beer.  ;D ;D ;D

doublegotcha

We are really thinking about coming.  We were going to last year but it was kind of rainy and cold.

doublegotcha

Joey Van Dinter

Skies are clearing and sunshine is on the way, going to be a great night for our annual Wisconsin Dells Wrestling Fish Boil.  Serving starts at 5, if you plan on coming to watch Dar work, you better show up by 5:04.    Great food and conversation!!