Summerfest Duals June 25 to 27 Need ONE More team

Started by MC Coach, April 07, 2015, 06:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MC Coach

Wrestling is the entertainment at the Sports Arena at the Summerfest Sports Arena in Milwaukee. Sixteen team dual meet tournament (in high school in the fall or advanced middle school wrestlers) from Thursday, June 25 to Saturday, June 27. Four, four team round-robin dual meets on Thursday and Friday (two sessions each day). Winners go the the semi's on Saturday. Winners face each other in the Finals and the semi losers face off in the third place match. Fifteen teams are committed. Need one more team. Tournament fee includes Summerfest tickets for the wrestlers and coaches. PM me if you are interested and I will send complete information packet. Hosted by City Kids Wrestling Club.

slewguy

KWADogs

What age groups/weight classes are the duals? Thank you

MC Coach

Wrestlers who will be in high school in the fall or an advanced 7th or 8th grader. There are 15 teams committed. (Signed team registration or check) and two coaches requested information yesterday or today. It is a really unique event with the Miller Stage (the biggest stage except for the Marcus Amphitheater in the background; a big crowd in the stands; fireworks right after the Thursday duals end; and Lake Michigan twenty feet or so away on the other side. Summerfest tickets for the team and coaches are included with the entry fee. There is an indoor back up plan at a nearby high school if it rains (that hasn't happened yet in five previous wrestling events at the Sports Arena). Send me your school and email by pm and I will send you the information packet.

coachK

MC Coach

Looking for a team for Thursday Session 2: 6 to 9pm and Friday Session 1.
Contact me for complete information. This is our fifth time at Summerfest and the City Kids WC has gone from 3 hours to 16 hours of entertainment because Summerfest loves the tournament and keeps asking us to expand. City Kids WC was one of the first urban wrestling programs. Since 2003 not a single Milwaukee Public School has won a match at state unless they wrestled with CKWC or its predecessor organizations. This is our major fundraiser of the year which allows us to charge urban youth $10 for a three day camp; free clinics thanks to USA Wrestling and WWF, etc. Your team WILL have a great time and your team will be helping a great cause.
P.S. Five state champs for MPS Schools and two others for wrestlers who transferred to private or suburban schools; EVERY kid graduates from high school; 35 kids have served successfully in the military, etc.

PM me for more information