Big matches or upsets on Sat?

Started by The Last Ride, December 07, 2014, 09:20:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Last Ride

Any big matches or upsets Sat? I know I could look through Track but lets hear them..
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

Street Glide

Bennet Paulson bumped up to 195 to wrestle Max Praschack.  Paulson wins 8/1.

lowsingle103

Big Match: Bailey VanHandel of Kaukauna knocked off Fritz Schierl of Stevens Point 5-4 in a great match at #152 at the Kaukauna Duals.
What was hard to bear is sweet to remember!

shoes

D1 State Championship rematch at Watertown Tourney.  Ziolkowski (DC Everest) over Schmid (Verona)

3-2.

DarkKnight

D2 138 lb state champ Chris Yauch 8-7 win over D3 132 lb 3rd place Marc Lansin at 145.

also at 138 lbs Two Rivers Cody Yauch pinned Coleman's Jensyn Schaal

boowrestle

Somebody to watch this yr is going to be Zach Raymond(Baraboo 152lbs) his only loss this yr is a 7-6 to Chris Yauch(two rivers)defending div2 state champ.
you can run but you cannot hide.

henry33

Quote from: Street Glide on December 07, 2014, 01:31:04 PM
Bennet Paulson bumped up to 195 to wrestle Max Praschack.  Paulson wins 8/1.
I'll second that! 

wrestling#1

Cody Vogel, East Troy (6th place @ D2 113 lbs) defeated Tyus White, West Allis Central (State Champion @ D1 106 lbs) at the Manley/Howard Duals by a score of 3-1 @ 120 lbs.  Vogel scored a takedown in 1st and escape in 2nd - White scored on a stalling call in 2nd. Great match-up of two good neutral wrestlers in 3rd. 
"Dedication leads to accomplishment"

Ghetto

Nice match between Rogers of Middleton and Gomez of Whitefish Bay on Saturday at the Nicolet Invite. Two kids trying to break into the state tournament. Fun to watch.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

bkraus

Dempsey from Brookfield East and Hasse from Middleton.  Dempsey is a returning qualifier, Haase placed 6th at State I believe.  Dempsey won a close one at Nicolet.
Strive for Perfection