who's the big cheese

Started by JacobRaschka, September 26, 2023, 09:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VQOriginal

Quote from: Wis-Mallard on October 04, 2023, 08:22:38 AMWhy not wrestle 160 at Journeyman if Liam is/was so light. It is possible that Owen could score takedowns and escapes against Liam. HS kids win and lose matches. No need to dwell on results of preseason matches.

Dwell? He just wants a rematch. He's a competitor. And no one said Wasley can't score. Cutting is for the regular season. Off season is for bulking. Not sure where you are going with your comment.

WrestlerSB80

Liam is a stud, awesome too see him wanting to challenge himself, but I don't see him beating Charlie.

JacobRaschka

big cheese match ups! Who yall picking?

Camden Rugg vs Blake Underwood
Jacob Fitzpatrick vs Aidan Gruenenfelder
Haakon Peterson vs Coji Campbell
Charlie Meudt vs Wyatt Magolski
Declan Koch vs Kellen Wolbert
Jacob Herm vs Tyson Peach
Nash Banko vs Sullivan Ramos
Jesus Gonzalez vs Tyson Martin
Josie Stachowski vs Madilyn Peach
Vanden Hoffman vs Grant Stromberg
Evan Gratz vs winner of Hoffman vs Stromberg

4 man at 165
caleb cady vs tristan steldt
charlie millard vs liam crook
winners wrestle each other

No One Cares

Quote from: VQOriginal on October 04, 2023, 02:55:21 PM
Quote from: Wis-Mallard on October 04, 2023, 08:22:38 AMWhy not wrestle 160 at Journeyman if Liam is/was so light. It is possible that Owen could score takedowns and escapes against Liam. HS kids win and lose matches. No need to dwell on results of preseason matches.

Dwell? He just wants a rematch. He's a competitor. And no one said Wasley can't score. Cutting is for the regular season. Off season is for bulking. Not sure where you are going with your comment.

Omg, you people need to get a room. All this banter should be a text thread between people who care. 

VQOriginal

Quote from: WrestlerSB80 on October 04, 2023, 03:27:55 PMLiam is a stud, awesome too see him wanting to challenge himself, but I don't see him beating Charlie.

Charlie's a stud! It'll be a fun match!

VQOriginal

Quote from: No One Cares on October 04, 2023, 06:27:40 PM
Quote from: VQOriginal on October 04, 2023, 02:55:21 PM

Omg, you people need to get a room. All this banter should be a text thread between people who care. 

Yet here you are, contributing. Keep scrolling.

panther93

Truth, this is what is fun about this board.  Good banter!!!!   
Fight for your grappler and have some fun with it.  :)

VQOriginal

rankwizard

I prefer to see the losers at 165 wrestle each other... So we can see steldt vs Millard and also Cady vs Crook. Give Cady a good crack at beating Crook

VQOriginal

Crook accepts that challenge. We were just saying the same thing last night.

tyben

That would be great, let the winners wrestle each other and losers wrestle each other. The losers match is likely a better match the winners.

rankwizard

Quote from: VQOriginal on October 06, 2023, 02:20:27 PMCrook accepts that challenge. We were just saying the same thing last night.

well i stated that under the assumption Steldt beats Cady... which is no sure thing.

At the Cheesehead in January Steldt didn't meet up with up with Liam... I'm sure Liam could figure out Steldt and that one would be fun.

VQOriginal

Quote from: rankwizard on October 06, 2023, 06:38:28 PM
Quote from: VQOriginal on October 06, 2023, 02:20:27 PMCrook accepts that challenge. We were just saying the same thing last night.

well i stated that under the assumption Steldt beats Cady... which is no sure thing.

At the Cheesehead in January Steldt didn't meet up with up with Liam... I'm sure Liam could figure out Steldt and that one would be fun.

Bring on the competition! Steldt, Millard, Cady, they are all hammers with respectable resume's! This state is only getting better!

WrestlerSB80

Looking at some of the rosters for WI Wrestler Duals. There's going to be some great matches. This tournament is going to be loaded with hammers at every weight. Can't wait for this weekend.

Scramble_king

Pumped to try and watch this event. Very interested in Campbell vs Peterson. I think Peterson goes 2-0 on the day.

I wish this event was not the same weekend as preseason nationals.