Ironman

Started by vsmf2010, December 06, 2021, 09:40:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vsmf2010

I see that James Rowley is registered for Ironman this weekend. Looking forward to seeing him in action again. Lots of ranked guys including 170 #1 Gabe Arnold. Arnold has a win over Rowley back in February. I tried to watch the match but the video ended with Arnold up 2-1 in the 3rd period.   ???

At a quick glance I did not see any other Badger recruits but if anyone else knows of others that will be there please post.

vsmf2010

I do see that another Badger commit, Ismael Ayoub, is also competing at Ironman. He is the 11 seed at 138

Saw a tweet from the coaches that they are headed out to the Ironman so maybe will see a few more commits soon

mkm13

Rowley has done well so far. Gabe Arnold unfortunately just forfeited, so they will no longer meet in the finals (assuming Rowley were to continue to win).

Harris

Rowley just beat Fargo runner-up and Navy commit Daniel Wask 7-6.  Big win to put him in the finals against WVU recruit Brody Conley.

onwisconsin

Watched his 1/4 and 1/2 matches.  Rowley has heart.  We will love him. 
Will mix great with our young talent.

mkm13

Rowley lost in the finals 4-2 to Conley.  He was taken down in the 1st and reversed in the 3rd. 

ankle pick

I can't wait to watch him wrestle in Madison. He's going to be a great one!