Winneconne Youth Wrestling Tournament

Started by Flatbottom, January 15, 2014, 08:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flatbottom

I'm not a product of my environment my environment is a product of me

Stance!

Weighins closed at 9. Brackets posted at 10. Seemed like a well run tournament.
Only gripe was the amount of 3 man brackets.  Our mat had 8 charts....6 were 3man.  And it's not like I'm talking about the outlier weight classes. Its a bummer to drive an hour for only 2 bouts.  wish they could've found a way to make 'em bigger.
Would consider going back!

aarons23

Quote from: Stance! on January 19, 2014, 07:27:35 PM
Weighins closed at 9. Brackets posted at 10. Seemed like a well run tournament.
Only gripe was the amount of 3 man brackets.  Our mat had 8 charts....6 were 3man.  And it's not like I'm talking about the outlier weight classes. Its a bummer to drive an hour for only 2 bouts.  wish they could've found a way to make 'em bigger.
Would consider going back!

Great run tourney....my son had a four man bracket as a 135# fifth grader and that doesn't happen often.  So we were happy.
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

Flatbottom

Thank you for your input. We are trying to establish a competitive and well run small town tournament. Thank you everyone who came and was a part of making our tournament happen. 
I'm not a product of my environment my environment is a product of me