This weekend's activities

Started by Gutwrench, December 03, 2021, 12:54:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mkm13

Big win for Hamiti!  Proving he is an AA threat so early his freshman year.  The combo of Amos and Hamiti is a great duo to build around.

Harris

D.J. Hamiti with the pin! That was an awesome finish.

BuckyMatt

Quote from: Harris on December 04, 2021, 03:47:15 PM
D.J. Hamiti with the pin! That was an awesome finish.

Hamiti with the Seth Gross spladle funk

Harris

Amos and Hillger with the wins.  Nice tournament!

PAUL

Seems like another good day for the program.  Lots of guys getting matches - and wins - at 2 different tournaments.  Looks like a dominant performance by the team at Edwardsville, great confidence builder for the later and tougher parts of the schedule. 

vsmf2010

Pete with 3 pins so far in a total of less than 3 minutes. Graham in the finals as well.

vsmf2010

All of Zargo's and Hamiti's wins yesterday were against wrestlestat top 50 guys and they both beat someone in Flos top 19 in the finals. Very excited to see what they can do at The Midlands and in Big Ten competition.

BuckyMatt

Quote from: vsmf2010 on December 05, 2021, 03:01:13 PM
All of Zargo's and Hamiti's wins yesterday were against wrestlestat top 50 guys and they both beat someone in Flos top 19 in the finals. Very excited to see what they can do at The Midlands and in Big Ten competition.
Both should see nice jumps in the rankings this week! I'm thinking 15ish for Hamiti, 20ish for Zargo.
Both impressive freshman!

dad 2 5

I thought I saw the Badgers were send out several guys to NUI this weekend. I just check track and looks like just a couple and both right to the backside, bummer. I am sure the coaches had good reason to limit the guys sent out there

Harris

The RTC threw up around 15 match videos from the Jim Koch open on its Rokfin page if you have a subscription.  Great coaching from the corner.  Love the positive and calm approach while giving solutions to various positions.

https://rokfin.com/WiscRTC