HM Bredeson
HM Klarkowski
HM Ertl

warriorforlife

138,152,182 need some revisions

DocWrestling

Quote from: warriorforlife on March 08, 2019, 03:25:25 PM

C'mon!   He put his opinion out there.  You feel the need to comment but are not man enough to post your picks on an anonymous forum!
Of Course, this is only my opinion and no one elses!

Micah

132 Thorpe beat Bosman at Battle on the Bay by 5-6 points

warriorforlife

Quote from: DocWrestling on March 08, 2019, 03:55:57 PM

C'mon!   He put his opinion out there.  You feel the need to comment but are not man enough to post your picks on an anonymous forum!

Alright Doc,

1. Keckeisen
2. Liegel
3. Joles (diamond in the rough)

1. Fuller guys can't keep up with his pace and he had a great year with winning the Journeyman Classic
2. Schlough
3.Meicher
4. Whiting

1. Medora
2. Marko
3. Lewis

bigoil

Quote from: warriorforlife on March 08, 2019, 05:34:14 PM
Quote from: DocWrestling on March 08, 2019, 03:55:57 PM

Alright Doc,

1. Keckeisen
2. Liegel
3. Joles (diamond in the rough)

1. Fuller guys can't keep up with his pace and he had a great year with winning the Journeyman Classic
2. Schlough
3.Meicher
4. Whiting

1. Medora
2. Marko
3. Lewis

Decent adjustments but IMO Marko is not going to beat Lewis, Stilling, Laatch etc. given that he lost to Hatch.

scfcat

Schlough and Fuller had a chance to meet early in the year but unfortunately for whatever reason it didn't happen. At the Cumberland duels Schlough bumped to 170 to face McCurdy from SCF and Fuller also faced McCurdy at 170 but when Boyceville and River Falls met Schlough went back down to 160. I'm not trying to say that Schlough was ducking Fuller. I'm just saying they had a chance to meet and unfortunately for us fans it didn't happen. 

warriorforlife

Big Oil,

I made that adjustment at 138 based on similar opponents between Marko and Ganos. Lewis beat him 10-6 in the semis and Marko has a win over him at freestyle state 10-0.

Louison,

That is why you have to get it done in six minutes, not six minutes and twenty seconds. Fuller also had to beat the second, third, and fourth placers in his bracket. Then you have to look at the quality of those who placed in D1 and D3, I give the upper hand to fuller's opponents.

grasshopper

Quote from: scfcat on March 08, 2019, 09:53:55 PM
Schlough and Fuller had a chance to meet early in the year but unfortunately for whatever reason it didn't happen. At the Cumberland duels Schlough bumped to 170 to face McCurdy from SCF and Fuller also faced McCurdy at 170 but when Boyceville and River Falls met Schlough went back down to 160. I'm not trying to say that Schlough was ducking Fuller. I'm just saying they had a chance to meet and unfortunately for us fans it didn't happen. 

I think somebody mentioned in another thread that (could have been you, I'm not sure) that Schlough weighed in at 155 at that tournament. I'm not sure how heavy Fuller was at that tourney, but If I'm not mistaken I believe he wrestled primarily  170 for a decent chunk of the beginning of the season which could mean that Schlough may have been giving up a lot of weight if he wrestled Fuller (which can be a bit too much in a match that could be a really close one when they are both at 152). I also noticed that Fuller(I believe it was Fuller) went out of his way to congratulate Schlough before the podium ceremony at state this year, so perhaps they're buddies and they didn't want to go out of their way to spoil one of their shots a perfect season? Who knows, maybe the team benefited in the dual from having Schlough wrestler 160 in that match instead.
Overall I agree with you it would have been nice to see them wrestle each other this season, however I'm not sure if that match woulda been indicative of a 152lb match between the two of them at the end of the year because of the potential weight difference.

imnofish

Quote from: grasshopper on March 09, 2019, 01:42:27 AM
Quote from: scfcat on March 08, 2019, 09:53:55 PM

I think somebody mentioned in another thread that (could have been you, I'm not sure) that Schlough weighed in at 155 at that tournament. I'm not sure how heavy Fuller was at that tourney, but If I'm not mistaken I believe he wrestled primarily  170 for a decent chunk of the beginning of the season which could mean that Schlough may have been giving up a lot of weight if he wrestled Fuller (which can be a bit too much in a match that could be a really close one when they are both at 152). I also noticed that Fuller(I believe it was Fuller) went out of his way to congratulate Schlough before the podium ceremony at state this year, so perhaps they're buddies and they didn't want to go out of their way to spoil one of their shots a perfect season? Who knows, maybe the team benefited in the dual from having Schlough wrestler 160 in that match instead.
Overall I agree with you it would have been nice to see them wrestle each other this season, however I'm not sure if that match woulda been indicative of a 152lb match between the two of them at the end of the year because of the potential weight difference.

Good points.  As fans, we love to see these matchups, but we fans need to realize that such decisions are not about us; nor should they be.  At this level, the best interests of the kids and their teams come first.  We are blessed to witness the process, but that's our only role.  Apparently, you get that reality.  Congrats!
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

ramjet

Quote from: OddDuck on March 08, 2019, 01:58:46 PM
106:
#1 Nicolar Rivera D1 champ
#2 Blaine Brenner D2 champ
#3 Justin Groshek D1 3rd place
#4 Meunier D2 runner up
#5 Gerber D3 champ
HM Cale Anderson
HM Jaden Verhagen
HM Bontreger

113:
#1 Kolt Gryzbowski D3 champ
#2 Gavin Drexler went 1-1 vs Kolt)
#3 Cody Minor D1 champ
#4 Tommy Larson D2 champ
#5 Kaczrowski D2 runnerup
HM Jaden Bird
HM Carter Greening
HM Tyler Goebel

120:
#1 Hayden Halter
#2 Cian Fischer
#3 Jacek Nickowski
#4 Cole Gille
#5 Mesenbrink
HM Jankowski
HM Koltz
HM McHugh

126:
#1 Eric Barnett
#2 Caleb Gross
#3 Cody Holmes
#4 Edward Wilkowski
#5 Julian Purney
HM Birchman
HM Freeman
HM Ingham

132:
#1 Matt Bianchi
#2 Bryce Bosman
#3 Jalen Spuhler
#4 Thorpe
#5 Moll
HM Max Schwabe
HM Stimac
HM Aidan Nutter

138:
#1 Medora
#2 Lewis
#3 Stilling
#4 Marko
#5 Hatch
HM Laatsch
HM Olson
HM Saint

145:
#1 Keegan O'toole
#2 Jake Baldwin
#3 Joey Bianchi
#4 Durocher
#5 Dascher
HM Mechler
HM Stokhaug
HM Welker

152:
#1 Brock Schlough
#2 Nathan Fuller
#3 Kevin Meicher
#4 Aiden Vandenbush
#5 Clayton Whiting
HM Kaden Reetz
HM Guardiola
HM Mike Smith

160:
#1 Dajun Johnson
#2 Schaaf
#3 Sam Peters
#4 Skrundz
#5 Brady Spaeth
HM Spilde
HM Eric Bauer
HM Grayson Vandenbush

170:
#1 Joshua Otto
#2 Trevor Dennee
#3 Kalyn Jahn
#4 Reece Worachek
#5 Ryan Neu
HM Heredia
HM Paar
HM Melton

182:
#1 Keckeisen
#2 Liegel
#3 Schwanebeck-Osterman
#4 Alsteen
#5 Joles
HM Schumacher
HM Melton
HM Skilling

195:
#1 Buchanan
#2 Sam Mitchell
#3 Brooks Empey
#4 Tyler Hannah
#5 Jacob Giese
HM Kools
HM Koebl
HM Straka

220:
#1 Somlai
#2 Rau
#3 Hennessey
#4 Reed Ryan
#5 Linsmeier
HM Weidman
HM Heil
HM Wittman

285:
#1 Zschernitz
#2 Meeuwsen
#3 Benton
#4 Schoenherr
#5 Martinson
HM Bredeson
HM Klarkowski
HM Ertl

Nice list what w great day of wrestling this would be if you could get them all on the mat at one tournament....

I would add Joles to this mix at 182.

Boggy

Quote from: Micah on March 08, 2019, 05:06:45 PM
132 Thorpe beat Bosman at Battle on the Bay by 5-6 points

It was by 3 at 138

OddDuck

Good point. Thorpe should be #3, Bosman #4

ankle pick

I wouldn't be shocked if Liegel beat Keckeisen in Folkstyle.

GradeTough

Quote from: ankle pick on March 11, 2019, 11:53:05 AM
I wouldn't be shocked if Liegel beat Keckeisen in Folkstyle.
That would be a great match. Kecheisen is the real deal and Liegel is as impressive as they come.