Top Ten Seniors regardless of class

Started by oldfan, September 15, 2014, 06:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldfan

I need help identifying the top 10 seniors in the state of Wisconsin . Could people nominate a wrestler and why he belongs in the top 10 .
I think these are the returning seniors that were champs as juniors
D1 132 Robert Lee
D1 145 Joel Ziokowski
D2 120 Tepra Wright
D2 138 Chris Yauch
D3 120 Kal Gerber
D3 132 Cole Martin
D3 145 Jared Roen
D3 160 Luke Nowak
D3 170 Grant Wiedopohl
D3 182 David Chadd

I would summit that juniors who didn't win championships but are very tough are D1 160 Mason Reinhart and D2 Dewey Krueger

Thank you .

White96/97

Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard!

aarons23

In no particular order.

Robert Lee
AJ Ingold
Zach Smith
Kal Gerber
Ben Hornicle
Cole Martin
Nolan Shea
Zach Hasselburger
Tres Leon
Dewey Krueger
Casey Caelworts
Joe Nelson
Eric Schmidt
Joe Ziolkowski
Max Fisher
Mason Rienhardt
Jordan Gundrum
Devin Lemanski
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

oldfan

I completely forgot about Kasey Caelwaerts, good list Aarons

statman

i heard rumors that caelwarts and ingold will not be wrestling this year. caelwarts due to injuries and ingold due to his football scholarship. agian just rumors.
they don't call me statman for nothin

oldfan

Thanks statman , I thought you were in MN now , I was asked from an friend to list the top ten for a national online service , kind of pointing them in the right direction, Caelwarts would have been on my list , saw him handle a highly ranked kid from MI at the JJ Classic , was very impressed . Then later he gave Breske a spirited final at 152. I actually called the Bay Port/Marist match for Flo last year at the Clash, Ingold had a tough one but wrestled very well .

Scooter67

I also heard a rumor that Ingold wouldn't be wrestling this year because of football.  Kasey will be back this year.

aarons23

Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

statman

they don't call me statman for nothin

oldfan

Does anybody know where the following wrestlers might be going to school and what weight they will be in 2014-2015
Robert Lee
Cole Martin
Mason Reinhardt
Joe Ziolkowski
Dewey Krueger
Kal Gerber
Kasey Caelwaerts
David Chadd
Grant Wiedopohl
Eric Schmidt
If you have any additional information on these wrestlers please PM me.

I sent emails to all of the coach's with the exception of Scott Arneson concerning Mason Rienhardt . If any body know's what weight Mason might be wrestling this  coming year I would be thankful. Also any college plans would also be appreciated .

Scooter67

Looks like Ingold will be wrestling according to the roster on track

Manty77

I believe Reinhardt and Schmidt are going to be Badgers.

Pheasant 1984

In gold is on the roster and skin folded!
You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!

MNbadger

If they are all seniors aren't they in the same class? :)
I would like to reach through the screen and slap the next person who starts a thread about "global warming." Wraslfan
"Obama thinks we should all be on welfare."  BigG
"MN will eventually go the way of Greece." Wraslfan

thequad

I am now OLD enough to know how little I knew when I knew it ALL.