Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

j546

Quote from: TomM on November 13, 2016, 09:12:59 PM
Wisconsin Senior Class of 2017 Pre-Season Top Ten

http://www.wiwrestling.com/wisconsin-senior-class-of-2017-pre-season-top-ten/

Tom, thanks for the list.  I know no matter what, someone will criticize. This time it's me. "Koontz followed up with a Greco and Freestyle state title, but struggled at the national level as in past years."  -- He has placed at Fargo multiple times and made a Cadet World Team.  I guess UWW World Team Trials and Fargo aren't the National Level? 

heart123

with all do respect tom I do agree about the koontz boys should  be higher. I know these are general statements but no similarity between Kameron and  mason Kauffman trains in off season and does freestyle and Greco trained all summer on national team good luck tom you have a hard job great bunch of hardworking seniors with great credentials. I think the reason you see a lot of d1 commits is credit to off season wrestling and the team wiscosin.

DarkKnight

All exceptional wrestlers.

Great Read. Its tough to decide an order, I do not fault TomM on his decisions... Just keep on wrestling and let the wrestling do the talking. They are all state champs here

aarons23

Quote from: getyourpoints on November 15, 2016, 11:20:11 AM
Great List.
My only question is Jackson's ranking.
1st at state in D1 @ 170
3rd at Fargo
Big 10 commitment
I like him in the top 3 baised on the past 9 months.

I think there is an arguement for him to be #1
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.