Askren getting destroyed

Started by bigoil, April 18, 2021, 06:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigoil

Is calling Ben flabby not allowed? I quoted Nat and that was taken down, thought it was hilarious as that was joked on all over twitter, Dad Bod. ;D

Heck I'm fat and still laugh at that.

TomM

Nothing was "taken down" by me. (Not for months anyhow)
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

bigoil

Quote from: TomM on April 23, 2021, 12:43:00 PM
I quoted Nat and that is no longer on this thread, neither is his post. If he deletes his post does my quote of his also disappear?

npope

Quote from: bigoil on April 23, 2021, 12:53:33 PM
I quoted Nat and that is no longer on this thread, neither is his post. If he deletes his post does my quote of his also disappear?

I made the comment over on the Badger wrestling page in response to the Badger announcement that they have a recruit on the hook. It's still there - so go easy on Tom  ;)
Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope

bigoil

Quote from: npope on April 23, 2021, 12:58:55 PM
Quote from: bigoil on April 23, 2021, 12:53:33 PM

I made the comment over on the Badger wrestling page in response to the Badger announcement that they have a recruit on the hook. It's still there - so go easy on Tom  ;)
oh my bad, it was so good, it should be in two spots lol.

1Iota

Quote from: wrestlingfan32 on April 22, 2021, 05:26:35 AM
Quote from: 1Iota on April 20, 2021, 12:33:33 PM
I am sorry, but this was an embarrassment for the entire sport of wrestling.  One of our top competitors, a 2 time NCAA Champion, a former Olympian, got his inappropriate term2 kicked in a fight with a Youtube star.

Yes, because being good at wrestling means you can throw punches. He was never a boxer.

In the view of an outsider you should be athletic enough to beat a YouTube star. This guy was not even an athlete when he was younger. 

TomM

Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

Wrestling Novice

Quote from: coachn on May 01, 2021, 01:16:57 PM
Hey Kids at AWA.  What do you think of your leader now?

Might be the dumbest comment yet...

I'm sure the kids love him just as much now as they did before. 

hammer

I am sure Ben made bank on this. I give him credit to do this for a challenge but this could be his last challenge. He looked like his better day was behind him with his match against Burroughs but man way to step up and give back. I loved what he did but it hurt a little seeing him get owned by Burroughs. I hurt more when he lost that 5 second fight but stiff happens. It really hurt seeing Ben go down against a social media guy that I would love to see him get destroyed. I am sure he is still a great coach and he showed he doesnt hold back from a challenge. Nice lesson in there somewhere.