Cheesehead on Track

Started by benaskren, January 06, 2018, 08:50:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

benaskren

Dang just tried clicking on to watch only to find it is $15 for only a couple of the mats.  I am always the first to defend commerce in wrestling, but that price for a couple mats.  Im highly annoyed right now. 

Could also be because I am highly sleep deprived from my 3rd kid just being born.  Am I way off base on this?
Ben Askren
Founder and Owner at AWA
askrenbros@gmail.com
www.awawisconsin.com

WINfan

I got tricked as well.   I bought this last night because it said "live".   Also on the dashboard it had an icon of a camera which led me to believe I could watch the matches.  Eventually After paying I clicked schedule which then told me I can only watch the placement matches.

npope

Quote from: benaskren on January 06, 2018, 08:50:25 AM
Dang just tried clicking on to watch only to find it is $15 for only a couple of the mats.  I am always the first to defend commerce in wrestling, but that price for a couple mats.  Im highly annoyed right now. 

Could also be because I am highly sleep deprived from my 3rd kid just being born.  Am I way off base on this?

Congrats on the new little one. You can be forgiven for being short...for a month - then it's back to business as usual.
Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope

maggie

Ben, just make him an offer he cant refuse  ;)...Yes, that is a tad steep i would say
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

Jimmy

Congrats on the new one! Use the fifteen bucks to start his/her college fund