Conference!

Started by atrain, February 01, 2016, 10:35:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

falconfan

Wall charts were a fail was discussed last night will be fixed before regionals. The missing Shiocton boys are trying to get a little healthier before making their run at state title, was my understanding. Back to the kitchen more tournaments next week.

Willie

Quote from: WBBs Bro on February 07, 2016, 07:19:34 AM
I agree 1000 percent about the wall charts. They had the same type at the FVA. I thought they looked very tacky and cheap. Aside from that, does anyone know why Fielding of Shiocton didn't wrestle?

Heard that Fielding and Gomm were just letting the younger backups get some mat time!

padre

Quote from: gsdad on February 07, 2016, 05:35:25 AM
falconfan, thank you for all the work you do as a "concession stand junkie"
Some wrestling supporters unfortunately don't get involved and have no idea what it takes to run a tournament and feed a large group of people.
The wrestling, some great matchups in the finals.
The 132 match has to go in the books as one of the best matches in years.
Congratulations to August Peplinski and Garrett Siolka on being named co MVPs
Or as I like to call it MVW. ( most valuable wrestler ) One does not play wrestling.
I do have one small complaint. Champions received a bracket sheet printed on a sheet of computer paper. They deserve better than that for this tournament.

I believe their was a miscommunication and they plan to send wall charts to the winners.

padre

Quote from: WBBs Bro on February 07, 2016, 07:19:34 AM
I agree 1000 percent about the wall charts. They had the same type at the FVA. I thought they looked very tacky and cheap. Aside from that, does anyone know why Fielding of Shiocton didn't wrestle?

Ankle injury I believe

blacknblue

Wall charts and MVW plaques were a miscommunication snag. They are ordered and will be sent. Best of luck to conference wrestlers in the upcoming weeks.
You can drill and waste your time or you can drill and get better. Either way we're going to drill! - D.G.

GO BLUE!!