Micah Jordan

Started by npope, July 21, 2013, 07:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

npope

I see over on the Inter-Mat (http://intermatwrestle.com/articles/10419) that Micah Jordan is following his brother (Bo) to tOSU. I was under the (evidently mistaken) impression that Micah was Ben's brother and thus, Bucky might have had a shot at him, but...  Shame that the UW has apparently lost the Ohio "Jordan Connection."
Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope

Badger_Fan

Thanks for the insight and productive commentary.

dad 2 5

That is too bad for the UW. I have heard good things about Micah.

JAMMIN

He would have been a nice get, but I felt he was going to Ohio St all along.  We need to keep recruiting the Chicago area.  There is a ton of talent and I hope we can have a nice pipeline coming to UW from that area.

billymurphy

I agree that Chicago area has turned into a hotbed for talent. Cortez would be a great replacement once Graff graduates.

billymurphy

Illinois Lands Cortez
Jered Cortez (Glenbard North, Ill.), a three-time state champion and Junior National freestyle champion earlier this month, committed to the University of Illinois.

Illinois could really become an up and comer if they start landing the top Illinois studs each season peppered with some out of state prospects.
I have to think based purely on recent recruiting that it will be only a few years and Ohio State, Illinois and Michigan could start challenging Iowa and Minnesota.   Interesting to see how the Badgers will do with Thielke in the lineup.

stp

Always thought a Jordan could end up at Iowa.  Just wasn't expecting it to be Jess' on the golf team.

Still Rocky left. 

Ya never know....
http://www.flowrestling.org/coverage/251000-Jeff-Jordan-State-Champ-Camp-2013-GOhioCasts/video/718815-Rocky-Jordan-Learns-a-Lesson-About-Headgear
From Milwaukee to St Paris.

npope

Out of curiosity, can anyone on here diagram who's who in the Jordan clan? I mean, who belongs to Jeff and Jim, respectively? Is there another brother/sister producing wrestling off-spring that didn't wrestle at Madison?
Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope

stp

Quote from: npope on August 10, 2013, 06:13:10 AM
Out of curiosity, can anyone on here diagram who's who in the Jordan clan? I mean, who belongs to Jeff and Jim, respectively? Is there another brother/sister producing wrestling off-spring that didn't wrestle at Madison?

Ben and current Jordan on the UW squad Zeke are Jim's boys.  Bo and Micky are Jeff's.  

(edit)  Pretty sure both Rachael and Jessie Jordan attended UW Madison for a period of time.  Both are Jim's daughters.  Jessie Jordan was on the UW golf team.  
From Milwaukee to St Paris.