Badger coaching staff taking shape

Started by DrSnide, January 06, 2015, 11:40:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrSnide

http://chippewa.com/sports/college/football/badgers-football-joe-rudolph-in-line-to-be-uw-offensive/article_b574f0cb-7d37-55a3-9bca-841c1df14be7.html

Keeping Dave Aranda was a relief - a great start

Rudolph as OC would be a very good thing - highly regarded and from what I hear a great recruiter

If they are able to get Bob Bostad back as offensive line coach as well- wow.

And adding Jim Leonhard to the staff would just be cool - one of my favorite badgers.
Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist - Pablo Picasso

bigG

I didn't hear about Leonhard. He and Al Toon are my favorite Badgers. That would be 2kuul!
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

ramjet

Looking good but let's not post too high of expectations we might ruin them.....😜

bigG

Undefeated national champs for the next decade, baby.

ramjet

bigG

Also relieved we could keep Aranda. I think he'll only get better. Sharp young man, there.

It'll be exciting to see how it all unfolds. Man, with Harbaugh coming to the B1G, it would be nice if we could hold strong. I still think tOSU will be tough fare next year, as well.
  Goals!!!

littleguy301

Quote from: DrSnide on January 06, 2015, 11:40:05 AM
http://chippewa.com/sports/college/football/badgers-football-joe-rudolph-in-line-to-be-uw-offensive/article_b574f0cb-7d37-55a3-9bca-841c1df14be7.html

Keeping Dave Aranda was a relief - a great start

Rudolph as OC would be a very good thing - highly regarded and from what I hear a great recruiter

If they are able to get Bob Bostad back as offensive line coach as well- wow.

And adding Jim Leonhard to the staff would just be cool - one of my favorite badgers.

I think Bob has goals of the NFL high ups so I doubt he would come back to the Badgers.

Rudolph is a recruiting whizz expecially in the state of Wisconsin. Great to have on staff.

You know Ron Dayne is still around for PR work ;D
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

maggie

yes he is LG, Ron seemes to have landed himself a Perfect lifetime job from Barry, go into any Suite at Randall during a Badger game and he'll stop in, Wis's "Minister of Offence"  is also now the Official Head of the Wis welcoming committee...  :) ... i got a good one for ya to laught at.. back when he first arrived at the UW, he started dating a nice girl, who was best friends with my niece, the niece called up her dad (bro Murphy) and said she need help moving into a new Apt. so we drove up to her place in Madison and meet her and a about 5 other young students who were going to help, after an hr or so after moving stuff, we headed to the new location, we started moving the stuff up into her new place and then we all sat down to take a break and Bro says to this real large kid, so you Boys play football up here ha? they all said , yes, bro asked the large one, where ya from son?, he says, I'm from NJ, bro says, what position do you play, D line?, the kid says no, I'm a RB.. :o  we both looked at each other and laughed a little under our breath, after getting back to moving the bro looks at me and says, poor kid thinks he going to be a RB, he's going to be real disappointed.. ;D...fast forward to the day Dayne can into the Penn St game that we ended up losing on a missed 57yd FG..the bro calls me on the phone.,, and says, ha, remember that fat kid that helped us move a few months ago,the one that said he was going to be a RB?, i said ya, he said ya not going to believe this, that him running the ball now... ;D....all 265 lbs.   :D
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

littleguy301

I think your brother brought that one up before,,,,,good story ;D ;D ;D ;D
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

imnofish

Sounds like a very solid staff.  Jim Leonard would be awesome with defensive backs and return men.  I remember how his Badger teammates called him "Mighty Mouse."  Quite the guy!  8)
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

maggie

he did LG, and i still use it against him...lol.... :D..yes, Leonard would really put an explanation point on it all.. :)....with the players coming in, and theres some of the best we seen in a long time, the coaches will have a smorgasbord to choose from!  :)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY