Tomlin says Read Option is "The flavor of the day."

Started by Scourge, March 20, 2013, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scourge

HOENIX -- The read-option may be the NFL's in vogue offensive concept, but to the league's defensive-minded coaches it's just the latest in a long line of puzzles to solve.

mike

Quote from: Scourge on March 20, 2013, 04:52:03 AM
HOENIX -- The read-option may be the NFL's in vogue offensive concept, but to the league's defensive-minded coaches it's just the latest in a long line of puzzles to solve.

Ghetto

The body can only take so many hits. Look at what happens to RBs who are far more chiseled than guys like Kapernick and RGIII. If they are going to continue to run those offenses, look for both of them to have short careers.

I'll take Rodgers any day.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

Drivingforce

Quote from: Ghetto on March 20, 2013, 01:47:49 PM
The body can only take so many hits. Look at what happens to RBs who are far more chiseled than guys like Kapernick and RGIII. If they are going to continue to run those offenses, look for both of them to have short careers.

I'll take Rodgers any day.
Here here!! Nick Saban said the way to stop the read option is to "hit the QB on every play". They will stop running it.

grappler200

Scourge,
You're a moron.

Todd

Quote from: grappler200 on April 02, 2013, 08:15:51 AM
Scourge,
Your a moron.

Oh the irony of calling someone a moron and than incorrectly using the form of "Your vs. You're". 
"This page intentionally left blank".

imnofish

Quote from: Todd on April 02, 2013, 01:22:54 PM
Scourge,
Your a moron.

Oh the irony of calling someone a moron and than incorrectly using the form of "Your vs. You're". 

You are = you're.  My only correction is that the word should not have been capitalized in the middle of a sentence.  BTW, I'm not a big fan of calling others morons, either.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

Todd

Quote from: imnofish on April 03, 2013, 03:06:44 PM
Scourge,
Your a moron.

You are = you're.  My only correction is that the word should not have been capitalized in the middle of a sentence.  BTW, I'm not a big fan of calling others morons, either.

It was directed at Grappler and if you look at the way he used it it was supposed to be You're but he used Your and then called Scourge a moron.  Grappler acknowledged it.

Ghetto

Scourge,
Your a moron.

He fixed it afterwards
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

Todd

Quote from: Ghetto on April 03, 2013, 10:40:55 PM
Scourge,
Your a moron.

He fixed it afterwards

I see that.  Fish should have looked at my quote and known that it was used incorrectly there first before it was corrected.

imnofish

Quote from: Todd on April 03, 2013, 10:43:53 PM
Quote from: Ghetto on April 03, 2013, 10:40:55 PM
Scourge,
Your a moron.

He fixed it afterwards

I see that.  Fish should have looked at my quote and known that it was used incorrectly there first before it was corrected.

Looks like I screwed up!   :P
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Scourge

Scourge,
Your a moron.

I love how he then went back and edited it!!!!

I guess when he pressed his speed dial and talked to Urban Meyer and Bill Parcells in his imaginary conversation they must not have had much to say.

Scourge

Scourge,
You're a moron.

Actually, you'd be calling Mike Tomlin(another guy surely on your speed dial as a JV ST's coach) a moron since it was an article citing HIS opinion that I quoted. 

You know, the youngest HC to win a Super Bowl, only coach to be to two Super Bowls in his first four years, has WON two SB's as a coach and been to a 3rd by the age of 40, and is the coach of one of the best defensive teams year in and year out.

HE'D be the moron in this case...according to you and all those "insiders," you hilariously claim to know.

imnofish

Quote from: Scourge on April 05, 2013, 05:24:43 PM
Scourge,
Your a moron.

I love how he then went back and edited it!!!!

I guess when he pressed his speed dial and talked to Urban Meyer and Bill Parcells in his imaginary conversation they must not have had much to say.

So, can I get a "do over," too?  Maybe I'll go back and delete my comment.  Then my "mistake" will never have happened, right?   ;D ;D ;D